Looking For WDW Transportation Series TRAIN pin

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
I am new to pin trading so I don't really have any good pins to trade but here is my complete list:

PINS I HAVE FOR TRADING
Pin 696: Disney Store #63: Cruella DeVil Sealed
Pin 391: Disney Store #70: Sleeping Beauty Sealed
Pin 701: Disney Store #54: Ariel and Prince Eric Sealed

Pin 711: Disney Store #35: The Rescuers Sealed *TRADED*

Pin 397: Disney Store #77: Cinderella Sealed
Pin 400: Disney Store #64: Simba and Nala
Pin 549: Disney Store #81: Tinker Bell
Pin 399: Disney Store #17: A Bug's Life
Pin 2: Resort-Only 2000 Logo With Dancers On Original Backing
Pin 3: WDW 2000 Logo Fab-3 On Original Backing
Pin 4: MGM 2000 'On With The Show! On Original Backing
Pin 292: WDW Happy New Year 2000
Pin 3440: Happy New Year - 2001 - WDW In Original Plastic and on backing
Pin 2535: Canine Series: Jock On Original Backing
Pin 3363: Canine Series: Trusty On Original Backing
Pin 2208: Donald Duck Balloon Dangle Pin On Original Backing
Pin 4100: WDW Mar. 2001 POM Zodiac Aries --- Pluto On Original Backing

I am also open to any other trades for WDW pins. My DH and I collect Daisy Duck, Toy Story, WDW Resorts, "The Land" series, "Billboard" series, WDW attractions and many more. And one more thing, I will be in WDW next week and I'll be happy to look for any pin that is still available at that time. Thanx!

I have two of the transportation series, but not sure which ones right now. I am in work and don't have my pins with me. I know, I should carry them wherever I go just in case, but I was not a boy scout so I am NEVER prepared.
I will get back to you later.
I just decided to try for the Millenium series pins from TDS so we can work something out with those as traders. Peggie

Michelle,
I tried to send you an e-mail but your not accepting form this board. So please write me.
I have the pin you are looking for. Peggie

Peggie,

I fixed my e-mail and it is now enabled and you can e-mail me from the Boards. I wasn't even
aware that I had it turned off. Anyway I am still looking for the TRAIN pin. :) Thank you!!!

Michelle

Hi Michelle!

Finally another pin trader from St. Louis! I have been all alone here for such a very long time! ;-) We'll have to get together for a meet someday. :bounce:

Michelle,
I finally got around to sending you an e-mail. the post went to the back page and I forgot. sorry Peggie

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter