Looking for "tickets" for Disneyland

edhmom

DIS Veteran
We will be going to Disneyland in January 2019. I saw a thread on here that had "tickets" for Disneyland and California Adventure.
January 10-13, 2019
Tickets for Suzanne, Jon, Michelle, Ian and Esther
It would be great if the image included Stitch with the phrase "Ohana means family", the Winnie the Pooh gang or the Fab 5 (preference is in that order). The trip will be a birthday celebration for myself and my mother in law.

If anyone could help me with this, that would be fantastic! We will be telling the kids (18 and 16, so not little) about it on Christmas so there is no rush to get it done.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We will be going to Disneyland in January 2019. I saw a thread on here that had "tickets" for Disneyland and California Adventure.
January 10-13, 2019
Tickets for Suzanne, Jon, Michelle, Ian and Esther
It would be great if the image included Stitch with the phrase "Ohana means family", the Winnie the Pooh gang or the Fab 5 (preference is in that order). The trip will be a birthday celebration for myself and my mother in law.

If anyone could help me with this, that would be fantastic! We will be telling the kids (18 and 16, so not little) about it on Christmas so there is no rush to get it done.

Thanks!

Hi edhmom
I posted a DISign I made in my photobucket
Look under : Esther
Maybe these will work?
Have fun planning
Regards Mel

Should you have any problems with Photobucket please send me a PM (Private Message).
Although I think you need at least 20 posts before you can PM (Private Message).

Hi edhmom
I posted a DISign I made in my photobucket
Look under : Esther
Maybe these will work?
Have fun planning
Regards Mel

Should you have any problems with Photobucket please send me a PM (Private Message).
Although I think you need at least 20 posts before you can PM (Private Message).

Those are absolutely fantastic and perfect! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!!

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!