Looking for Roommate

UPDATE: I will be arriving on Jan 6th!!
I am jumping on the bandwagon and I am going to be v-logging my adventures down there BUT i am not going to be one of those sit-in-front-of-the-computer-and-talk v-loggers. I am going to be using my new Flip Camera and I am going to make the awesome-ist Disney CP v-log ever! :laughing: (youtube.com/dreamsdocometrue89)
Anyway, the point of that spiel was to say that i am looking for a roommate to be adventurous and exciting with me! :yay:

OMG I just read that! I wanted to v-log last CP but didn't get to (I tried but alas, I failed). We sound really compatible! Did you get the PM I sent back?

I still can't believe that you go to school there in Livonia. One of my best friends on my last CP goes there! Small world...:)

OMG I just read that! I wanted to v-log last CP but didn't get to (I tried but alas, I failed). We sound really compatible! Did you get the PM I sent back?

I still can't believe that you go to school there in Livonia. One of my best friends on my last CP goes there! Small world...:)

I'm from Livonia :) But currently reside in ypsilanti for school. I have a lot of friends that go to scraft!

Hi! My roommate and I are looking for 2 more roomates, the only catch is, is that we are CP Alum, I did the program in 2005 and I believe that he did his in 2004.

We already have a great townhouse, it has EVERTHING! A pool, all new appliences, washer and dryer, and it is FURNISHED.

It is about 5 minutes down Poinciana off of 192 and 10-20mins to ANY Disney location in Orlando/Celebration.

We are looking for roommates that can move in ASAP, but January would work too.

Let me know if you know of anyone please.

Thanks! and god luck to everyone on your CPs you will love it, no matter what your role is!

1. Your name? Brenna
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes I am 22
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight
5. Where do you live? Orlando, Fl but I am originally from Bellingham, WA
6. What role will you have at Disney? Client Service Coordinator (Professional Intern)
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Already here (I extended)
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? None I have already spent enough time in them...see top for details
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like them but generally I go to other peoples parties
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I eat anything but love chocolate and can cook very well
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Funny, Disney, Caring
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? All sorts!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) yes
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Neither really but I can do both
17. Are you driving or flying down? yes (I drove about 4000 miles in 72 hours)
18. What do you do for fun? Hang out with friends, read, watch movies
19. What is your favorite quote? I have many but this is a good one, “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
–Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? I love Disney, but I am excited for continuing to have new experiences
21. Favorite things to do when not working: read, cook and eat
22. Name one good quality about yourself: very optimistic
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I eat too much and don't excersize enough
24: Your college: Washington State University, Alumnae
25: Your major: Social Sciences
26. Any medical conditions (optional): None
27. Are you messy/tidy? both
28. Anything else you want to state: not anything that has not already been said
29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast and Meet the Robinsons
31. Favorite park? Disney's Hollywood Studios
32. Favorite ride? Hollywood Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Festival of the Lion King
34. Favorite resort? I love Kidani Village at DAKL
35. Favorite dining? Sanaa
36. Favorite character? Mrs. Potts

I've noticed that there's been an increase in people mentioning they're still looking for a roommate (I am as well!) lately, and thought it may be a good idea to bump this back up to the front page of topics.

I'm checking in on 1/20 for Spring Advantage Merchandise and need a roomate :wizard:Hope to hear from you soon

1. Your name: Lisa Tonkinson
2. Are you legal (over 21) - yepper 24
3. Male or female? - Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight. (engaged)
5. Where do you live? - Rochester, MN
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Jan 20 - Aug 6
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatam - Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?
Probably 1 or 2 rooms, but open to more if need be.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? No sorry on both accounts
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I enjoy Chinese food, and my fiance seems to think I'm a good cook :rotfl2:
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Funny, Loving, Goofy
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music- mainly into alternative (Alanis, Lily Allen, Depeche Mode, etc) Movies all sorts (horror,comedy, indie, etc.)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) very rarely but I enjoy a drink every now and then
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I'm more of a night owl
17. Are you driving or flying down? Flying
18. What do you do for fun? - I make jewelry, draw, watch movies, play games (Wii, WoW)
19. What is your favorite quote? - "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land upon the stars"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Being apart of the magic (getting out of the cold doesn't hurt hehe)
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Surf the net, watch movies
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I think that I'm someone people can lean on, tell their problems to, and make them smile all at the same time.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be a wee bit of a procrastinator
24: Your college: Doing the 2+2 program at RCTC, after that, probably UofM
25: Your major: Elementary Ed with a focus on arts and literature
26. Any medical conditions (optional):PCOS,back pain
27. Are you messy/tidy? little column a and b, but mostly b
28. Anything else you want to state: Not entirely, just that I'm fairly laid back
29. Favorite Disney movie? A Goofy Movie
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Haunted Mansion/ Pirates
33. Favorite show? Haven't been recently enough to have an opinion
34. Favorite resort? See 33
35. Favorite dining? See 33
36. Favorite character? Ariel

I just read the thread title as "Looking for Romance" and could not for the life of me figure out why I had previously posted in it. Guess trying to read at 4:30 in the morning isn't a good choice.

by any chance is someone under 21 female arriving on January 11 looking for a couple of suitemates?? my friend and i are rooming together but would like to get a 2 bedroom so i thought i might look around and possibly get to know some potential roomies :)

I just posted this this morning in the Facebook group message boards...looking for non-wellness, arriving February 1st! :)

Your name?: Becki
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: yeah, by a bit, but still get carded sometimes!
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Valparaiso, IN
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Character Performer
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:Feb 1st-Aug. 13th Spring Advantage
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? any
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Ideally 1 roommate (1 bedroom), but probably 3 roommates max
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'd like to host more low-key things in the apartment if we do, for like movies or game nights
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I really like almost ANY kind of food! And yes, I can cook :)
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: funny, nice, optimistic
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: For music, I like pretty much anything...movies, usually comedies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: more of a morning person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, go out to eat, watch tv, shop!
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Viewpoint is the deciding factor as to how you experience life. " Dick Sutphen
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Going to the parks, meeting new people, working at one of my favorite places in the world, learning, and networking
21. Favorite things to do when not working: same as #18...Hang out with friends, go out to eat, watch tv, shop!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I really try to be nice and give the benefit of the doubt to everyone I meet
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm shy when you first meet me
24: Your college: Indiana Wesleyan University (online program)
25: Your major: General Studies
26. Any medical conditions (optional): not really
27. Are you messy/tidy?: more tidy than messy
28. Anything else you want to state: I'd prefer a quieter apartment, where I can relax after work, but I'm looking forward to going out and having fun too!
29. Favorite Disney movie? Lion King and Beauty and the Beast, but Up is a close second (or 3rd)!
30. How many times have you been to Disney? 3 times...but the last was 10 years ago! :(
31. Favorite park? probably Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Festival of the Lion King, but I'm thinking Nemo will be it when I see it in person!
34. Favorite resort? Polynesian
35. Favorite dining? haven't been there in a while, but from what I remember, Germany
36. Favorite character? Dug the dog, Belle

Finally succumbing to this thread since no one seems to have my arrival date and it's also not available for roommate matching. :( (Whatever that means.)

1. Your name? Erika
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Will be in May (ohhh yeah)
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi? (optional) Straight
5. Where do you live? Florida
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 27th to June 4th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I haven't looked into any of them, so whichever.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I'd prefer to have fewer roommates but it's also going to come down to price.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I party occasionally but I don't plan to at Disney since I'll be underage. I really don't want to risk it.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I make a mean mac 'n cheese. ;) Basically, I'll help out with meals but I'm no cook.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Short (Ha), Considerate, Ridiculous
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? All kinds of music (but mostly anything with Tom Delonge) and movies are my thing (Film major) so I like lots of those too. My favorite movie is Peter Pan (but not the Disney version, please don't kill me). :p
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Socially, but again I won't be til my birthday and I'd prefer not to have it in my apartment.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Night and I'm the kind of person who needs my 8 hours to function. lol. But I'm not a light sleeper.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving, I'm less than an hour away.
18. What do you do for fun? Love going to the movies or renting movies. Totally down for some Disney movie marathons. I also love to read, listen to music, go to Disney!
19. What is your favorite quote? Ehh, nothing comes to mind except "I do what I do and you do what you can do about it." That would be Little Wayne at his finest and my anthem in life. Haha. Try not to think less of me.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Meeting new people, going to Disney, and having no school! ...I sound like a seven year old.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends. I love going to theme parks so this may be a given but I'll want to go to the parks even on my days off. lol. I have passes to Universal too.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very easygoing and rarely get mad or stressed.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Being so easygoing means I also procrastinate like a bih, but who doesn't? lol
24: Your college: University of Florida
25: Your major: English (Film)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy? Pretty good about picking up after myself... although there are some days when the bed doesn't get made.
28. Anything else you want to state: I'm mostly a homebody but I like to be with people when I'm at home.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Classic: Beauty & the Beast, Newer: The Incredibles
32. Favorite ride? Peter Pan. I also LOVE Transit Authority. Haha. At the end of the night I could ride it around for hours.
33. Favorite show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I currently watch Grey's and Lost -- wildly different shows. Haha. EDIT: So because the person I copied this from assumed TV shows, I assumed TV shows too. :) But this won't be a very exciting edit because I'm not familiar with the shows at Disney, but I hope to be soon!
34. Favorite resort? No idea, we live in Florida so we rarely stay the night.
35. Favorite dining? I'm part of the kind of family that packs snacks in backpacks for theme parks in order to be frugal. :p But I did eat at Rainforest Cafe once which was sweet.
36. Favorite character? Stitch

I'm looking for a roommate but I don't feel like filling out all those questions right now....and most of you are female anyway so I don't need to say much.

Male, 21, Feb. 1st - Aug. 13. My facebook is below.

1. Your name? Jessica
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 21
3. Male or female? female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
5. Where do you live? Jacksonville, FL
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 13th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Doesn't really matter to me
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 4 roomies perhaps
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Yes but not wild or anything. Just a calm get together if it's in my place.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? The microwave is my best friend.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? funny, sarcastic, outgoing
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I like a wide variety of music but my favorite artists are Muse, Lady GaGa, Tegan and Sara and Brand New. As far movies, pretty much everything especially musicals. I'm also a Broadway geek.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Occasionally, but always outside
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Morning
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving
18. What do you do for fun? Read or drive around till I find something to do
19. What is your favorite quote? -- Don't really have one.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Meeting new people and being able to work in the parks
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out
22. Name one good quality about yourself: easy going
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: worst advice giver ever
24: Your college: Florida Stat College
25: Your major: Film
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy? in between, but i'm not a total slob. i.e. trash belongs in the trash. when the trash gets full, it gets taken out.
28. Anything else you want to state: I'm sarcastic a lot.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Lion King
32. Favorite ride? Pirates of the Carribbean
33. Favorite show? LOST (It'd be AMAZING if I could have someone to freak out with during the season finale, just saying), Dexter, 30 Rock, Gossip Girl
34. Favorite resort? I can't pick!
35. Favorite dining? Anything vegetarian
36. Favorite character? Mary Poppins, Peter Pan

Feel free to PM me or shoot an e-mail at lifesacabaret88 at gmail dot com

33. Favorite show? LOST (It'd be AMAZING if I could have someone to freak out with during the season finale, just saying)

I do this odd thing that's kind of freaking out, but kind of not. lol I just kind of sit there, stare at the TV with my jaw dropped, sit back and start saying crazy things. Happens every season during the finale and premiere, without fail.

Speaking of which, the season premiere is the day after I check in! popcorn::

1. Your name? Jenny
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 22
3. Male or female? female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):straight, bf doing recreation for sa 2010
5. Where do you live? Birmingham/Tuscaloosa Alabama
6. What role will you have at Disney? Transportation
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Jan 20
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Vista or Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I have lived by myself and in my sorority house so I am good with 1 roommate or 20 !
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not a huge partier, I do like to host themed movie nights (i.e vampire movies/wine; irish car bombs Boondock saints, but generally nothing that gets crazy
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I will be making lots of sweet tea :), but i love making breakfast food, and in generally my mama taught me well in the culinary skills
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? quirky, surprising, loyal
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I like all sorts of music, but I really like europop, britney spears, musical theater, regina spektor, josh groban
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially, i love mimosas btw
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? generally more of a night person, though i guess that will depend on my work schedule
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving
18. What do you do for fun? Play World of Warcraft, love playing board games, randomly driving places,
19. What is your favorite quote? -- Don't really have one.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? I am slightly a Disney nerd *sigh, but I am excited about all the people I'm going to meet, also I feel like this is a challenge I am going to overcome
21. Favorite things to do when not working: play wow, get a pedicure, dance
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I very receptive
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: procrastinator
24: Your college: University of Alabama
25: Your major: Classics/Art History/Liberal Arts
26. Any medical conditions (optional): seasonal allergies
27. Are you messy/tidy? In between, its one thing to have dirty clothes on the floor, but another to have food boxes and roaches, yuck:eek:
28. Anything else you want to state:I'm full of surprises,
29. Favorite Disney movie? Meet the Robinsons, Tron, Beauty and the Beast
31. Favorite park? Epcot, with MK only slighty behind it
32. Favorite ride? Carousel of Progress, TTA, Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? does Off Kilter count, as far as television I love the Tudors, So you Think you can Dance, and anything on TLC or Discovery
34. Favorite resort? I like Port Orleans French Quarter and the Polynesian
35. Favorite dining? Biergarten, The Plaza, Fultons
36. Favorite character? Goofy, Mary Poppins, Sully

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter