Looking for Roommate

sneekypeeks

Mouseketeer
I figured we could start looking for roommates. I would suggest putting some desirable traits down along with the date that you will arrive and see if anyone with similiar tastes decides they like you. :banana:

I am looking for someone who is coming on January 06th.
My preferences would be:
Female
Older if possible, I am 28.
Sleeps without radio/tv.
Not a heavy drinker/partier (as in every night, occasional partying is cool).
Does not believe in co-ed sleepovers :cool1:
Bonus:
Likes sci/fi fantasy.
Likes to read.
Basically your typical dork and proud of it :woohoo:

If the majority of these sound like you, please PM me. I am laid back, quiet, opinionated. I tend to stay out of the way and tend to myself. I am hoping to stay at vista or chatham with 6-7 roomies.

1. Your name? Summer
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 28
3. Male or female? female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight
5. Where do you live? Louisiana
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandising
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 6th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3-4 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Rarely party, dinner and movie get togethers are fun
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? mashed potatoes, professional cook for 8 years, I can cook, but don't like too /grin
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Loyal, opinionated, smart
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? almost but rap and opera, all but horror
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? light smoker, outside
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? mostly morning, but don't like getting out of bed
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? read, watch movies, computers (I play Everquest)
19. What is your favorite quote? No single raindrop believes its responsible for the flood
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Boyfriend lives close to Orlando, and its disney, what is not to be excited about?
21. Favorite things to do when not working: read
22. Name one good quality about yourself: laid back
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: not a social butterfly
24: Your college: McNeese State University
25: Your major: Business Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy? Messy, but don't do dirty dishes, trash, etc. Bugs are the devil...
28. Anything else you want to state: Not at the moment
29. Favorite Disney movie? Finding Nemo
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Soaring
33. Favorite show? House (not seen a disney show yet)
34. Favorite resort? Don't have one
35. Favorite dining? Yak and Yeti
36. Favorite character? Dory

Finally someone started one of these's!..YAY! Lil

My preferences would be:
Male
Any age is fine.
Sleeps without radio/TV.
Not a heavy drinker/partier (as in every night, occasional partying is cool).
Does not care about co-ed sleepovers
Bonus:
Likes.....Disney haha
Likes Movies (I'm going to bring my movie projector :)), Soundtracks, Good Food and enjoys art.( so i will enjoy decorating the apartment.)
I'm a really laid back kinda guy who gets along with everyone. I do enjoy cleaning but...I dint not enjoy cleaning a pig pen. Im also not much into video games -_-

If the majority of these sound like you, please PM me. I am laid back. I tend to stay out of the way and tend to myself. I am hoping to stay at Chatam or Patterson with 1-3 roommates.

Heres my facebook if you would like to get to know me.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=788170412&ref=name

1. Your name: Tyler Horrocks
2. Are you legal (over 21) - 18
3. Male or female? - Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight.....(bi and gay friendly)5. Where do you live? - Coventry Rhode island
6. What role will you have at Disney? - Costuming
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Jan 6 - May 14
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatam - Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? - 1-4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? No I highly doubt it
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? All food! and I'm a great cook!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? -Gentle, Kind, Super-fun
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? - Soundtracks - All films...espically good ones lol
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? -Um No..Ew
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) No way
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I am an all day all night person
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving, Bringing my jeep wrangler
18. What do you do for fun? - paint, watch movies
19. What is your favorite quote? - If you can Dream it, You can do It
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Living there
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Watch Movies, go online, hangout
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm the one people come to for advice
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: umm...im addicted to Disney?
24: Your college: Community college for now....but off to SCAD in the fall
25: Your major: Production Design
26. Any medical conditions (optional): None
27. Are you messy/tidy? Mostly tidy
28. Anything else you want to state: This thing is really long lol29. Favorite Disney movie? The Nightmare Before Christmas
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? The Tower Of Terror or Haunted Mansion
33. Favorite show? Beauty and The Beast
34. Favorite resort? Wilderness Lodge
35. Favorite dining? California Grill
36. Favorite character? Mickey Mouse

I don't to jinx is by discussing details before I actually get accepted but I thought that you were unable to choose your room mate?

I want to room with my friend who also got an attractions roll in the CP! We are driving down from NJ together & both are arriving on the 6th. Good thing we no each others application number.

You have to be there at the same time as your potential roommate I believe. As long as you fit specific criteria, it should work *I hope*.

My first post! :cool1: Now that I'm accepted for Spring, I'm also on the hunt for roommates.

My preferences would be:
- Male
- Any age is fine (I'll be 22)
- Sleeps without radio/TV
- Doesn't mind my alarm clock: I'm a very heavy sleeper until I get a routine
- Not a constant drinker/partier (as in every night, some friends hanging out is fine, but I don't drink or smoke - bad family history there).
- I don't mind co-ed sleepovers, as long as they're not against the rules - hey, we all waited years for this, no one wants to blow it by breaking simple rules!

Bonus:
Likes Disney - the company, the brand, the product, the job - everything
Likes movies, but not horror/gore; soundtracks; and homemade pasta dinners.
Likes to just sit back and watch TV every once in a while.
Respects others and has an even temperament.

I like to find the best in everyone and I'm generally really easy to get along with, especially after I get comfortable with new people and places. I don't think I snore, and I keep my stuff clean and neat. I might have OCD, but it works for me most of the time. I'm trying to stay at Chatham or Patterson with 1-3 roommates.

1. Your name? Conor Finnegan
2. Are you legal (over 21)? I'll be 22 when the program starts.
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight
5. Where do you live? Cherry Hill, NJ
6. What role will you have at Disney? Transportation Ops - Monorail, Watercraft, or Buses
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 6 - May 14, 2010
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson - I like new things.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1-3 roomies, 1-2 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Not really - I like to hang out, but I'm no partier.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook? I love pasta and Caesar salads, both of which I can make pretty well!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Responsible, loyal, and outgoing
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I'm listening to "Festival of the Lion King" now, so I like soundtracks - both for Disney and for films. I love Disney movies, and I have a special place for Pixar movies. Anything but the blood, guts, and gore for non-Disney films!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) A glass of wine with dinner, but that's about it.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? It's easier to stay up really late than to get up really early, if that makes sense...
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving - I'll be there a few days early to attend a friend's wedding
18. What do you do for fun? I like to hang out with friends; out at the mall or the bowling alley or a restaurant, which in our case would mean DTD, any one of the parks, and TSM!
19. What is your favorite quote? "It's kind of fun to do the impossible," from the immortal Walt Disney.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Creating magical moments for Guests from all over the world!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out, visit the parks, spend some time online, watch movies or TV
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I can find at least one thing to be proud of in just about everyone I know, so I'm really easy to get along with.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I tend to work too much. My current job schedules me for 8 hours, and I usually work an extra 3 or 4 for free.
24: Your college: Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
25: Your major: BA Environmental Studies, specialty Natural Sciences
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Seasonal allergies
27. Are you messy/tidy? Tidy, sometimes OCD tidy.
28. Anything else you want to state: I collect Disney pins like they're going out of style.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Meet the Robinsons
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Wow, uh, Toy Story Mania right now, but I have a whole list of can't-misses
33. Favorite show? Tied between Illuminations and Festival of the Lion King
34. Favorite resort? Animal Kingdom Lodge
35. Favorite dining? Tutto Italia
36. Favorite character? Lewis Robinson - I have both of his pins!

I haven't got accepted yet, and this may not be the best thing to post as if I am, but life is about taking risks. lol

*If you show up together, usually you are able to room together.

Someone who is at least 21
Can sleep WITH tv on
Outgoing
Messy is okay, but roach attracting messy, can't deal
Don't care if you drink or smoke
Open minded about the experience
Don't care about overnight sleep overs, but don't let them move in. lol

Basically I need someone who is able to compromise. Sometimes it's your way, sometimes it's mine.

No more than 4 roomies.

Too many girls in one house + a monthly visitor.. I can't deal!

It may be helpful

1. Your name?
Liella but everybody calls me LiLo
2. Are you legal (over 21)?
Yes....will be 25 on March 14
3. Male or female?
Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional)
Straight
5. Where do you live?
Puerto Rico
6. What role will you have at Disney?
Don't know yet...
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program?
Don't know yet...
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?
Don't know yet...
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?
1-3 roommates/1-2 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?
Depends on my mood/Don't think I will be hosting any parties cuz of the clean up after.....but maybe for my bday.....we'll see
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?
Pasta.....I can cook simple stuff
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?
kind, happy, easy going
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?
mostly pop and latin pop...I'm guilty to say that I hear Radio Disney a lot....but I think I have a big range of music that I like cuz I also like country and classical music. I like "pink" movies like: PS I Love You, Love Actually, Stardust... I also like action movies like: James Bond, Transformers, Ultraviolet....Hate horror movies!!!!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?
Occasionally and outside.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic)
sometimes socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?
ummmm I think both...if you ask my fiance he would say neither.....
17. Are you driving or flying down?
flying
18. What do you do for fun?
read, watch tv (specially Disney Channel), surf the internet
19. What is your favorite quote?
"...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever." Walt
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?
living @ DISNEY!!!!!!!
21. Favorite things to do when not working:
Go to the movies and be with my fiance
22. Name one good quality about yourself:
I tend to see good in everyone
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
I like to sleep too much
24: Your college:
University of Puerto Rico
25: Your major:
Business Education
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
Asthma & Sinusitis
27. Are you messy/tidy?
both
28. Anything else you want to state:
Can sleep with light on, noise, tv.....all I need is to be tired
29. Favorite Disney movie?
Enchanted
31. Favorite park?
Hard to pick one
32. Favorite ride?
Rock and Roller Coaster
33. Favorite show?
Fantasmic
34. Favorite resort?
Pop Century
35. Favorite dining?
I've only eaten quick service
36. Favorite character?
Tinker Bell

*I haven't been accepted but hopeful*

I want to room with my friend who also got an attractions roll in the CP! We are driving down from NJ together & both are arriving on the 6th. Good thing we no each others application number.

thats awesome you and your friend got in!!
My best friend and I are both waiting for the email, and you dont live that far from me, I live in paulsboro...

I suppose I'll start the roommate survey

1. Your name? Rachael
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope! I'll be 20 in April
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight
5. Where do you live? Johns Creek, Georgia (near Atlanta)
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 6, Spring
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I'd like 5-7 roomies/ 3-4 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not a huge partier, but I do enjoy themed parties! And I don't host parties personally
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love salmon, and mashed potatoes! And no, I can't cook. I have issues following recipes. But I like trying..
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Funny, random, Disney
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? All sorts!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope and I'd rather not have a roomie who smokes
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Not really
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Definitely not a morning person. But I'm not grumpy in the morning - just realllllllllly sleepy
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving
18. What do you do for fun? Hang out with friends, do fun things, everything!
19. What is your favorite quote? "If you dream it, it will happen" (I got this in a fortune cookie when I was applying for the CP last year)
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? EVERYTHING. Living at Disney, meeting new people, having a super awesome fun time. Everything.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Umm.. nap, basically #18
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a happy person
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm a very sarcastic person
24: Your college: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
25: Your major: Anthropology
26. Any medical conditions (optional): None
27. Are you messy/tidy? A bit of both
28. Anything else you want to state: Um.. be my roommate!
29. Favorite Disney movie? UP
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Soarin', Kilimanjaro Safaris
33. Favorite show? Finding Nemo
34. Favorite resort? I've only ever stayed at Saratoga Springs, but I'd love to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge
35. Favorite dining? Nine Dragons restaurant in Epcot, and the Main St Bakery in the Magic Kingdom
36. Favorite character? I love the chipmunks

Originally Posted by MTEPCOT55

My best friend and I are both waiting for the email, and you dont live that far from me, I live in paulsboro...

Wow, seems like there's a pretty strong showing from the tri-county area this season! I'm the only one that I know of so far from my school to get in, but the Campus Presentation isn't until November 12, so I'm sure more will come.

Yeah I can't believe it worked out they way we hoped! Good luck I hope you get in! I accepted my roll already & just have to wait until Monday to pay the fee.

Yeah I can't believe it worked out they way we hoped! Good luck I hope you get in! I accepted my roll already & just have to wait until Monday to pay the fee.

yeah I really hate how you can't even pay the fee until monday...and yet there accepting people already. but hey thats ok lol cause i leave Jan 6th :cool1:

1. Your name? Alyssa
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20
5. Where do you live? Blech. Michigan
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 20th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham (But I'll go for Vista)
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1 or 2 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Calm movie parties. Lol
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? Yes, it depends on the dish
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? silly, absent-minded, amusing
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Movies you can see and music you can hear
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope, but I don't mind if you do
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Typically night, but I can be a morning person
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? read, watch movies, go to the theme parks
19. What is your favorite quote? "Cut your loses, count you blessing, and follow the yellowbrick road!"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Um..WDW...lol. And meeting tons of new people and seeing old friends
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleep. Watch movies
22. Name one good quality about yourself: easy going
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: absent-minded.
24: Your college: Schoolcraft College
25: Your major: Theatre Production
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy? That depends on the day
28. Anything else you want to state: I snore. Haha
29. Favorite Disney movie? Right now? Um...Disney Treasures DVD Collection
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? The Jungle Cruise
33. Favorite show? House, America's Next Top Model, Suite Life, and Hannah Montana
34. Favorite resort? French Quarter!
35. Favorite dining? Les Chefs de France
36. Favorite character? Goofy and Donald.

Ok here's hoping I get accepted...

1. Your name? Sarah
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20
5. Where do you live? The Mitten! woop woop!
6. What role will you have at Disney? Either Attractions or Entertainment
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Don't know yet
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1 bedroom 1 roommate
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I don't party- I'm ok with people over as long as there is no rule breaking
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I like to cook and explore new recipies
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Quiet, Funny, Friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Idk i like romantic comedies and comedies and action movies- no horror lol. I like soundtracks and classic rock...
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) No drinking.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? definitely not a morning person but if i have to i can be...
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving with my bf
18. What do you do for fun? make movies, watch movies, read and go to the disney parks if i could...
19. What is your favorite quote? "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Going to the parks!!!! and being a part of the magic again!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Go to the parks, watch tv, catch some z's
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Laid Back
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Impatient
24: Your college: Schoolcraft College
25: Your major: Computer Graphics Technology
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy? I keep myself organized
28. Anything else you want to state: Uhhh....someone room with me haha
29. Favorite Disney movie? umm...I have to say Pocahontas
31. Favorite park? Hollywood Studios!! Heck Yes!
32. Favorite ride? Rock n' Roller coaster (as long as it stays Aerosmith...)
33. Favorite show? Law and Order SVU, Still Standing, According to Jim, I do also like to watch the Disney Channel...i know- i'm a nerd...
34. Favorite resort? I've only stayed at ASMovies and PO Riverside so I have to say PO Riverside
35. Favorite dining? uhhh.... idk...I'll eat anywhere lol
36. Favorite character? I don't have one- I like the Fab Five

Ok I know one of my roommates but I'll still do the survey:

1. Your name? Matt
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No 19
3. Male or female? male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional)? straight
5. Where do you live? New Jersey
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 6th-May 14th but will probably extend to early August
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Not Sure Yet
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 4 roommates 4 rooms.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Not 21 & don't really party so won't host however nothing is stopping me from having some fun;)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? Mac & Cheese & yes I use the microwave really well lol.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Reliable, fun, interesting.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Movies: Disney, Sifi, comedy, the Harry Potter series. Music: Screamo, metal, classic rock
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Prefer night but I'll be a morning person if I have to.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving
18. What do you do for fun? Ride roller coasters, watch baseball, chill with friends.
19. What is your favorite quote? "For those about to rock, we salute you."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Living in Florida, working at Disney, learning new experiences, & meeting new people.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Answered in question 18.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Always on time
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Can't concentrate if bored
24: Your college: Camden County Community College
25: Your major: Engineering (For now switching to video editing & production)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy? A bit of both
28. Anything else you want to state: Let's go Yankees!
29. Favorite Disney movie? Finding Nemo
31. Favorite park? EPCOT
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? South Park (Don't really watch Disney shows)
34. Favorite resort? All Stars
35. Favorite dining? Don't have one
36. Favorite character? Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter