Looking for pics of the Hard Rock Club Rooms?

Spaceman Spiff

one by one, cleaning the universal boards of riff-
I just got off the phone with someone from HRH and they gave me what I thought to be a descent rate for a Club Room, so I booked it. Can everybody enlighten me as to what these rooms are like? Get as detailed as you want! :D

Ok, I guess I should have looked a little farther down on the message board, but any links to pics would be great!
jp3logo_sm.jpg

Here is a link I posted earlier to some pictures I took while there last week. Unfortunately, I only have one of the club room since my wife took regular pictures that have to be developed, but there are some nice pictures of the lounge and the pool in the album. :D

Mike

HRH Album

JP, I would love to see the same thing! If you come across any please let me know. I will do the same. Thanks :D

jessica5.gif

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest