Looking for opinions about Ireland

Those tours do look nice! Which one are you thinking of doing? I'd love to do the combo north and south one, but not sure I could get 19 days off work (travel days included),

I am leaning towards the 10 day Iconic Scenes tour or if we could swing the extra cost the 9 night deluxe Irish Castles tour. We also have to watch how many days we can take off for vacation with my husbands job.

If you use facebook, they have a page on there and people share their pictures from their tours.

I am leaning towards the 10 day Iconic Scenes tour or if we could swing the extra cost the 9 night deluxe Irish Castles tour. We also have to watch how many days we can take off for vacation with my husbands job.

If you use facebook, they have a page on there and people share their pictures from their tours.

Thanks for letting me know about their Facebook page! Will definitely look through the pics that people have posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter