Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts - We're still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw - if my 5 year old says "Dude", "My bad" or "duh" one more time to me. Where is he getting this stuff at?

OK Girls…I keep coming and checking in and then by the time I am done reading I forget what I wanted to say in my boggled brain of mine!
Tammie….I hope your birthday was super! I am so excited for you that Jim is home for the summer! Yeah!!!! That will be great and then going back with him at the end of it will be good too!
Cammie..The friend/parent dynamic is hard for me now! I can’t imagine what it would be like with the teen years! That Mom is a moron! I swear some people are just so stupid! Plus, I am not saying that all bad behavior doesn't’t come from bad parents BUT you can usually see where it is coming from when you see the parent. Like I would hate to be blamed for my daughter’s mouth right now but maybe I am too be blamed for letting her watch Hannah Zack and Wizards too much for her age…KWIM. I am super happy for you and super jealous of your bodyguard connection! Our concert is July 11th!!!! Right around the corner!!!!
Kara..You are a busy bee! Ally is doing so great at swimming and how fun to feel like you are on vacation all summer. That’s kind of how I feel too. We do so many fun things and we have what I call so many “Disney Days” when we go from morning till night. Plus, we go to the lake a ton. I just need the weather to cooperate. I LOVE all the pix! I am glad you don’t have to sell. At least for now you can stay and enjoy, right! Sorry you are feeling down. It happens to be much more rarely in the summer but to you it's ALWAYS summer! Hope you cheer up!
Jillian…you are working like a dog! I hope you are taking care of yourself!!!!
Laura..How are you? Lake time good??? Everyone healthy again. Everything going OK with the DH! I do hear ya on that front (per FB)
Lorrie…How have your allergies and sinuses lately! Your November trip will be so fun!!! Did you decide on the Christmas party or not. Also, I am not happy with my 6 year olds vocabulary myself and I am blaming the preteen Disney channel shows. She loves them but thinks she can act like those girls! Trouble!
Lydia…so what ever happened with your ADRs??? I laughed out loud at the DTD reference! Using it the way Lorrie did even made it funnier! OMG that was funny!
Tina….glad all is well on your end and that your daughter had a good birthday! Glad the weather didn't’t put a damper on things either!
Tessa…I am so proud of how well you are doing with the weight loss! I know it is NOT easy!!!! Also, how much would you say your gas bill (in American $) would be per month? Because I am wondering if even though your gas is more we drive more than you so we still have a higher bill….KWIM?
Erin…..Loved the Chloe pic! I am glad she did sop well in the play and had so much fun. How’s that new little baby doing?

BTW...Figures the one time we are going to Florida in October but NOT WDW they offer free dining!

For those of you that I send text messages to...PLEASE let me know if you want me to stop. I would hate to be jacking up your bills when you don't want me to! Plus, if you think I am texting you but you haven't received a text from me PLEASE let me know too because maybe they aren't going through or I have the wrong number or something......
When I didn't hear back from a couple of you when I was on vacation I just assumed you don't do the text thing so let me know for sure!
Or maybe not! I can be annoying!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!