• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for admission discounts For Aquarium of the Pacific

debdreamsofdis

DIS Veteran
I saw on the website for the aquarium that Baskin Robbins has coupons for a free child admission with an adult admission. I called my local Baskin Robbins here in AZ and they don't have them in store. I'm guessing the coupons are only in CA locations. Has anybody seen these coupons and is there a Baskin Robbins located near Disneyland that would have them?

There is a Baskin Robbins just southwest of DLR, near the corner of Katella and Euclid.

1646 W. Katella Ave #4
Anaheim, CA 92802
714-772-8441

I suppose you could call and see if they have them.

PHXscuba

Check the Entertainment book. The San Diego book has B1G1 coupon.
Which is a great deal - I think it's close to $25/adult. We're going next month.

Well, in case anyone is curious, we did stop by the Baskin Robbins on Katella and they did NOT have the buy one adult, get one child admission free coupons (we should have called them first.) I called the Aquarium directly and asked them if they knew which locations had the coupons as advertised on their website. A supervisor told us to go ahead and come directly to the ticket window and they would honor the promotion for us, which was very nice. We were able to save $26. Just goes to show, it never hurts to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter