Looking for a website to find out low air fares usually seen for a certain city (not Orlando)

Mom-to-3

Mouseketeer
Is there any way to find out what prices have done in the past for a certain route?

For instance, DH has to fly Nashville -- Philadelphia in May. Current best fare is $249. For all I know, this could be a bargin. Or maybe it's usually $179 and I should wait. How can I find out??

Thanks. :)

wolfgang.gif

Mary
dps.jpg

I'm not too familiar with pricing on that route, but I do know that flying into BWI instead of Philadelphia will be a lot cheaper. If he's going to rent a car anyway, it's something worth checking out. I believe BWI is about 1-1/2 hrs. from Philly.

Southwest has lots of daily non-stops between Nashville and Baltimore and the lowest advance purchase fare is $151.50.

Hi TravelSheryl! (We'll be using those Priceline seats on Northwest this week... I'll let you know if anything weird happens)

No, DH won't be renting a car. He's attending a huge convention and staying in a hotel across the street from the convention center. But thanks for the info! :)

wolfgang.gif

Mary
dps.jpg

Mom, if you go to Expedia they used to have a section called fare compare. I'm not sure if they still have it. Travelocity sometimes will suggest a cheaper alternate route.

Kimberly-Lucas and Ripley's Mom

dvcjoke.gif
dvcis.gif

The best site for checking airfares, IMO, is www.qixo.com. It combs through a lot of different sites and combines the results for you.

-- Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest