Looking for a Quieter Dining Experience in Epcot

How senior? We're generally not as sensitive to noise and bustle & bustle as you going whippersnappers seem to think. :)

Yeah, probably easy - since these aren't in Epcot :D
Yeah, those two were just for "in case".

Ale & Compass was our favorite meal on our recent vacation! We chose this based solely on the location as we were returning from a full day at Animal Kingdom and wanted to eat close to "home" The decor was beautiful with warm lighting and walls with marble and tin accents. We were on the Disney dining plan and were able to order an entree, a dessert and a beverage. And the drink could be beer or wine or a cocktail. The waitress in training, Crystal, suggested that our daughter order a "mocktail" and the virgin strawberry mojito was very refreshing! My daughter also asked if she could order a double portion of the Enhancement (side) of lobster mac and cheese instead of an entree and our waiter Matt and trainee Crystal made it possible, even though the sides are not included on the dining plan. It was very tasty and she was very happy! My New England Seafood Pot Pie was one of the best meals I have ever had at Disney! It was more of a thick creamy seafood soup topped with a puff pastry that looked like a loaf of bread. It was huge! There were several large shrimp, scallops and the catch of the day along with carrots, pearl onions and some potatoes. SO GOOD! My hubby had the Cabernet Braised Short ribs that was so tender and yummy. He loved his meal and he is usually one that just says "It's ok" when asked. He also loved his warm apple cobbler. I can't attest to my trio of puddings or my daughter's peanut butter and jelly dessert as they nicely boxed it up to go for us and we are too full to eat it yet!
If you are wondering if you should try out this "new" restaurant, I recommend that you do just that and maybe you too will be pleasantly surprised!

I don't like noisy restaurants, and have found Rose & Crown to be pretty quiet, and Tutto Gusto even more so.
Glad to see Tokyo Dining as a recommendation- we were scheduled at Via Napoli :scared: but I think we'll change it!

Spice Road usually is not too crowded. While you can hear the crowds going by, sitting outside is a beautiful view of the lake.

My dd and I visit WDW often (just returned home to Canada Monday) but I’m looking at this trip from a different point of view to make it wonderfully enjoyable for them yet also a trip tailor made to decrease unnecessary stress and steps if and when I can.

I smiled when I read this. I recently did similar and surprised my mom, who is in her late 70's, with a mother/daughter trip to the dark side (she's a Harry Potter fan). Like you, planning was from a different point of view from my usual WDW trips with DH and the kids. I rented her a scooter, planned a slower pace and more leisurely dining. It was a nice change for me, we had a wonderful time and created memories I will always treasure. Have an amazing trip!

I agree with KellyHonos. Nine Dragons would be my choice for sure.

Wherever you go, sure hope you have a magical time!
:goodvibes

We have had a quiet, enjoyable lunch the last two trips on the patio at R&C, so good choice. Also we had a surprisingly peaceful meal at La Hacienda (Mexico not inside the pavillion but the one on the lake). We were seated in a raised, half moon booth facing the lake, lovely view and out of the flow of traffic and quieter.

Unfortunately Le Cellier was very noisy on our last trip. We’ll be going back to Yachtsman’s Steakhouse. I think being away from the park it doesn’t get as many families. It is always quiet and relaxing for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter