<font color=fffacd>Jcricket Fan </font> <font color=7093db> 19 - 22 </font>

<font color=fffacd>Engr Chas</font> <font color=7093db> 20 & 21 </font>

<font color=fffacd>BethyAnn1</font> <font color=7093db> 20 - 25 </font>

<font color=fffacd>Tiggerish</font> <font color=7093db> 20 - 27 </font>

<font color=fffacd>Mommyotter</font> <font color=7093db> 25 - 29 </font>

<font color=fffacd>azlaura</font> <font color=7093db> 27 - 29

<font color=fffacd>DisneyaHolic23</font> <font color=7093db> 29 - July 1

<font color=7fff00><font size=5><center>DIS MEETS :bounce: </font></center>

<font color=red>June 3 </font><font color=ff4500> Disneyland - Riverbelle Terrace 11:00 AM </font>

June 6 -12, at the Grand Californian.

George

June 29-July 1. I will be in LA for the National Education Association's annual convention, so I am coming down two days early. We are staying at the Anaheim Hilton, for only $40 a night on Priceline.

June 16-23rd. We're staying the first 2 nights in San Diego, then off to Candy Cane. I can't wait! :bounce:

We will be at the Disneyland Hotel, June 20th to the 27th. Looking forward to a long, relaxed visit with time enough to see it all!

We leave Kansas June 2nd to fly to Vegas, then rent a car and we have reservations at the Grand Californian June 4 thru the 9th. I am so ready for a vacation, especially after today when my travel agent called and told me that American West said that they never recieved my deposit (that I made Jan. 12th) so I had to take my credit card statement into the travel agent and she faxed them a copy. Of course all the flights were booked on June 3rd out of Wichita so now we are leaving June 2nd. My blood pressure went through the roof when she called.

June 11th-14th. My wife and I will be staying at Paradise Pier or Disneyland Hotel. Anyone have a preference?

Quentin, I've enjoyed your photo's. It would have been great to meet up with you. Russ :D

June 18-25, Disneyland Hotel.

Big doctor's appointment for our kiddo on the morning of the 18th......then a week of fun (we hope!)

:p

We are going June 27th-29th and staying at The Grand Californian! Can't wait! :

I had planned a trip to SoCal for June, but cancelled and went to 4 parks in Texas for a 3rd the cost of going to SoCal.

My wife and daughters (ages 8 & 11) will be at The Paradise Pier 6/9-12, then off to San Diego for a few days and then bach to the LA Westside.

Glad to see some of you stopping over here! Hope you have a great time and leave with enough extra money for an additional character meal and some mouse ears!!

Patti

Driving down from Fresno area June 20-25 with hubby and kids 7and 12.
Grandma,Grandpa and Aunty comming from Phx to spend time with kiddos! YIPPEE!!!
CANT wait!

I will be at DLR 6-20,21 with a vest full of WDW pins :smooth: If anyone wants to meet, let me know :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter