Look into DLRP with Google Earth.

sjaakie

DIS Veteran
Download Google Earth and you can look actually into the park.
See the hotels,attracions,parkinglot,gas station.
Its a wonderfull view on The Magic.

Download HERE the free version of Google Earth.
Just type in the left opper corner Disney Marne la Valle or WDW Orlando ore any place in the world you like.
Have fun :surfweb: :surfweb:

Anyone know if you can make a direct link to DLP on Google Earth, for everyone to access?

:goodvibes :love: DLRP was the very first place I wanted to see on google earth, when i downloaded the program a half year ago.

toony said:
:goodvibes :love: DLRP was the very first place I wanted to see on google earth, when i downloaded the program a half year ago.

I also. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Its kind of a virus it seems.

I love looking at the aerial views of the park! :love: You can also get them on Google Maps without downloading any programs - just search for Disneyland Paris and go up and left a bit, you'll soon find it. Not sure if it's the same map as on Google Earth but it does the trick! :wizard:

emmaness said:
I love looking at the aerial views of the park! :love: You can also get them on Google Maps without downloading any programs - just search for Disneyland Paris and go up and left a bit, you'll soon find it. Not sure if it's the same map as on Google Earth but it does the trick! :wizard:
Good call Emma :thumbsup2

We use Google Map, its was very useful when we were showing friend where each of the hotels are.

I've been having a bit of play around with this, and if anybody new to Google Earth wants to find DLP easily, just copy and paste this number into the "Fly to" box in the top left.

48.8715148939, 2.7818863312

Hopefully, it should take you straight there!!! :thumbsup2 But if it doesn't, let me know and I'll delete this post!!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
I've been having a bit of play around with this, and if anybody new to Google Earth wants to find DLP easily, just copy and paste this number into the box in the top left.

48.8715148939, 2.7818863312

Hopefully, it should take you straight there!!! :thumbsup2 But if it doesn't, let me know and I'll delete this post!!! :teeth:
Right in the middle of Main St :thumbsup2

The entrance is a hidden mickey, if you turn your head a bit.

I don't know if anyone already found this, but it's a fun fact.

I have a picture of it, but I can't post an URL yet.

Haven't seen that - off to take a look!!

Welcome to the DIS Scrooge McDuck!!! :wave:

Hi Scrooge McDuck and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Thank you.

I have a question, right now, I am using Google Maps to view, but my friend said you can see everything moving (People walking) and much better quality than Google Maps with Google Earth, is that true?

I was thinking about downloading Google Earth, but it's a really big file size.

I might download it, but only if you can see the people walk and stuff.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Scrooge McDuck said:
Thank you.

I have a question, right now, I am using Google Maps to view, but my friend said you can see everything moving (People walking) and much better quality than Google Maps with Google Earth, is that true?

I was thinking about downloading Google Earth, but it's a really big file size.

I might download it, but only if you can see the people walk and stuff.

(Sorry for my bad English)
You will not see people walking as it is satelite images that have been downloaded ie. it is not a live feed. However there are some great images that have been captured such as the Disney Magic or Wonder docked in Florida, a plane just coming in to land :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts