Long wait time to post a reply

I put the smilie there not based on your post but to get your attention that it was back, 40 minute wait again. I'll see how long after this post.

ETA...16 minute wait now. First 40 minutes, now 16 minutes.
Try restarting your computer

test

ETA---Yep, just got a one hour wait time. Very strange. I think it is I'm allowed 3 posts in non-monitored time and then get whacked with a very variable wait time. I think the shortest was 7 minutes and this is the longest here, one hour. :confused3 :headache:

Didn’t see this was still happening Dan. So sorry. You’re such a solid part of this community It’s not good to see your account have issues posting.

I’m wondering if something is triggering the time blocks and once it’s triggered it might take a set amount of time to reset (like 24 hours). Maybe the next time it looks to have cleared try not posting more than once in a 5 minute period. I realize that’s not optimal since there’s no reason for you to be blocked in any way but maybe you can figure out what is triggering it. Goodluck.

Didn’t see this was still happening Dan. So sorry. You’re such a solid part of this community It’s not good to see your account have issues posting.

I’m wondering if something is triggering the time blocks and once it’s triggered it might take a set amount of time to reset (like 24 hours). Maybe the next time it looks to have cleared try not posting more than once in a 5 minute period. I realize that’s not optimal since there’s no reason for you to be blocked in any way but maybe you can figure out what is triggering it. Goodluck.
Working again now.

Just a guess... but it's possible those suddenly finding time limits may have active infraction points... I haven't known posting time limits to be part of the points process but maybe...

Just a guess... but it's possible those suddenly finding time limits may have active infraction points... I haven't known posting time limits to be part of the points process but maybe...
That's correct, LJ, I do currently have 40 until month end. But the guideline penalty for 40 is indicated below.........

• 40 points - Unable to send private messages and cannot have a signature until the points expire
https://www.disboards.com/help/guidelines/
I do have my signature though. But not normal posting time ability. Still confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter