• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long Island Medium fans, make sure to record this separate episode!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
So I don't know if you caught this, and if you have TiVo it didn't automatically set to record this one, but next Sunday is a special episode. It's called "Long Island Medium, On the Road", at 9:00 pm EST. On the commercial she says she gets thousands of emails a week, so they're going on the road to surprise some of these people. It should be a really good one:thumbsup2. Love Theresa, and really love her kids, they are so funny:rotfl2:.

I adore her! So I will be watching. She is doing a tour and will be appearing later this month to a couple cities away but not far in distance, but tickets start at 92.00 on up. And even though I think she rocks, I don't need her to tell me my late df is around me lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter