London Meet May 13th at PH

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. I'm Jan and am 51 on the outside and about 22 on the inside. I've been married for 22 years and my DH is an accountant. I worked as a Secretary before having my two DD's (now 15 and 17). I've been to WDW twice and stayed offsite but would love to stay on site and DLP twice and on a day trip for my birthday.

I don't go to work but am Secretary to the Management Group of a local community nursery and am still on the PTFA of my DDs primary school. I looked after my sisters two children two days a week (11 and 6) until about 2 years ago, and now just take them to school 4 mornings and pick up and look after them just one afternoon now.

I love going on holiday and planning holidays. The rest of the family think I am a control freak - but someones got to do it. I like all sorts of music and am going to see the Kaiser Chiefs in April, and have spent hours and hours gatehanging with DDs these past 6 months and have seen all sorts of people.

Jan

Hi

Thanks for replying Suzi and Jan. It would be lovely to meet you.

It will be so much fun!

Hi Karen,

Just thought I would bump it up.

Any suggestions on when we should start arranging it? Gathering info from PH etc.. I am hopefully off to London on the 25th March we can go to Leicester Square and I will have a look at some pubs for us all to go to :teeth:

Anyone else it will be loads of fun

There are plenty of pubs on Leicester Sq or around that area so don't worry if you aren't going to Leicester Sq at the end of this month, I am sure we will find somewhere to go.

I guess we could make the reservation by the end of March, early April time.

I don't think anyone else is coming, so maybe P.M. the people who have said yes, and ask them whether they would prefer one of the set menu's or full choice and we can take it from there.

I will PM them if you like, can do it later tonight.

Let me know.

Hi Karen,

If you could that would be great as I am off work ill at the moment. I have tonsilitice and really bad heavy painful monthly going on here. I am about to go and lie down on the sofa. If you dont want to and I am being a pain in the back end then let me know :rotfl2:

Hi

I spoke to PH and apparently they can book a table for upto 9 without any deposits and we can even book the table online.

I am not sure what are the final numbers. I will pm them say in April?

Just wanted to say thankyou to Michelle and karen for doing this for us, its a hard job sorting it out, but you're doing fine. be good if we didn't have to fiddle about with deposit but we'll see.

Just confirming that I'm still coming and its a party of 2 for me (and DH James)

Claire xx

Hi Claire,

Thanks. I will put you down for 2.

I think it will be much easier if we didnt have to worry about deposits. If we manage to have more than 9, we could chance a table. Its lunch time and not evening. It just may mean we have to wait a little while. What do you think?

So far we have

Me & My dh
Karen & dh
Claire & dh
Pigsoilder?
Bonzo?
Jenuk
Spook
LindseyUK

Anyone else? It will be great. :woohoo:

I think if we just meet in the bar and just get a table once we are all there on the day rather than worrying about deposits etc. as there's always the chance some people won't be able to make it on the day.

Let's just say for now...

Anyone is welcome
Let us know if you fancy it if you aren't already on the list
We can PM people who want to come late April / early May to confirm times etc. but it will more than likely be - meet in the bar at 1:30pm and we will just wait for a table to be free

How does that sound?
Then, there's nothing more for us to do for now except bump this every now and then, and PM people the details nearer the time.
:thumbsup2

Hi

Sounds great to me. 1:30 at P.H bar sounds great.

Hi there! :wave:

Just checking in to check its all still on, looking forward to meeting all of you,

Claire xx

Hi

Yeah I am still up for it. I cant wait for it.

Hi, I'm still coming. Looking on the PH website it said they don't take bookings on a Saturday so we needn't have worried about booking/deposits etc. Looking forward to meeting you all

Jan

Hi Jan,

I am pleased your still coming. I didnt even notice that PH doesnt take bookings I hope it wont be too full.

Cant wait

Oh, I am sooooooooooo sorry peeps, but I am not gonna be able to make it after all.

We have a family party that day and I really should be there.

And also, with the move coming up, we are really trying to save as much as we can to limit the months we have to live with my parents.

I feel so bad but I hope you all still go and have a fab time, and I am looking forward to a full report and lots of photos.

Sorry sorry sorry. :sad2:

These things happen Tink, don't feel bad, I'm sure there will be another one before too long, :grouphug:
Claire xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter