***Locally Made Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

no, but I haven't gotten my mail today yet. It doesn't come until 3 pm or later.

Do you want to just close this one out and hope it shows up at one our houses?

kimmikayb said:
no, but I haven't gotten my mail today yet. It doesn't come until 3 pm or later.

Do you want to just close this one out and hope it shows up at one our houses?

We will see if it gets to your house today and if not then I will.
But please keep me informed of what is going on.
Crossing my fingers.

kimmikayb said:
Sorry nothing. I will check with both my post offices tomorrow. I feel so bad I gave my office zip code.

::yes:: check with them and let us know what is going on. After that, I will see if we will close this exchange or keep it open.

Ok, I've talked to my post office again this morning. They are going to look into it from this end. I gave him the DC number. He doesn't think the zip code should have been an issue. So I'm confused. :confused3

I have heard about packages being returned to the sender, but not sure what the case is with this situation.
Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

I had to go home for a few minutes and GUESS WHAT was on my porch?????? :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A package from Mickeyfan2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD you good things happen to those who wait! It is a GREAT exchange.

Here's what I got:

From Lancaster PA Amish, strawberry jam, sweet sour chow chow, pepper hash and sweet dill pickles.

A crocheted kitchen towel with a smiling sun
Tink keychain
Light up Tink necklace
Minnie USA pen

Thank you so much, this is such a great box of goodies. I'm glad it finally made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :dance3:

kimmikayb said:
I had to go home for a few minutes and GUESS WHAT was on my porch?????? :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A package from Mickeyfan2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD you good things happen to those who wait! It is a GREAT exchange.

Here's what I got:

From Lancaster PA Amish, strawberry jam, sweet sour chow chow, pepper hash and sweet dill pickles.

A crocheted kitchen towel with a smiling sun
Tink keychain
Light up Tink necklace
Minnie USA pen

Thank you so much, this is such a great box of goodies. I'm glad it finally made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :dance3:

Glad that it finally arrived. I wonder where is was hiding out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!