• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Locally Made Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

AprilShowers said:
:cool1: I received my package today! What a great thing to come home to!

Thank you sooooo much Meriweather! You Rock!! :banana:
Contents of my package:
Fruit Candies,
Mt. St. Helen's Blackberry Preserves
Scone Mix
cinnamon-orange tea
mint chocolate truffle bar
Snoqualmie Falls Lodge pancake mix
Ash from Mount St. Helen's
Barbeque sauce
Microsoft Windows ball cap, highlighter pen, CD Rom
A DIS button with my name
And lots of neat brochures and maps from her area!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Side note: still shopping, my package will go out by Monday.

:woohoo: Glad it arrived. Hope you enjoy everything :yay:

tiggger1 said:
Congrats!

When are you due? I m due on my birthday 2/6 and this morning sickness (usually all day sickness) is really killing me and I still have a 3 year old to talk care of. Plus we are putting an addition on our house and remodeling the inside......

Hopefully I will be ok to go out tommorrow and shop!

I'm due in Feb around valentine's day (though I hope NOT ON V-day!). I know what you mean about all day sickness. I've been slowly getting a little better this week but still not really feeling up to actually moving. I am so glad that it's summer b/c I don't know how I would deal with this if I had to be in class. (I finish my masters in Dec). I commend you for doing it with already having a kid and doing the house stuff!!

Before I forget, I better post what I received....

Chocolate covered macadamia nuts
Graham cracker animal cookies
Samurai sweet candy popcorn
Kona coffee macadamia cookies
2007 calendar with Hawaiian flowers
and last but not least......
a necklace made from coconuts

Thank you so much Mommytotwo. I love everything. Okay I haven't been able to try it all yet, but my daughter loves the popcorn (it's almost gone) I have the calendar hanging in the bedroom, and I have to ask if the company that makes the graham cracker animal cookies has a website or something, those are the BEST animal cookies I've had, DD and I are addicted.

Again Thank You

FigmentLover said:
Before I forget, I better post what I received....

Chocolate covered macadamia nuts
Graham cracker animal cookies
Samurai sweet candy popcorn
Kona coffee macadamia cookies
2007 calendar with Hawaiian flowers
and last but not least......
a necklace made from coconuts

Thank you so much Mommytotwo. I love everything. Okay I haven't been able to try it all yet, but my daughter loves the popcorn (it's almost gone) I have the calendar hanging in the bedroom, and I have to ask if the company that makes the graham cracker animal cookies has a website or something, those are the BEST animal cookies I've had, DD and I are addicted.

Again Thank You

Glad that the items are being enjoyed.
I am not sure if they have a website, but you can check online, I wouldn't doubt it.

I had recieved my exchange from Tiggger113-Caitlin.
From the state of Georgia, I had gotten-
*Georgia peach butter-this looks yummy and I will put this on my toast.
*Mickey Mouse Georgia pin-I will add this to my collect.
*A peach colored Georgia bear keychain-which I'm sure my daughter will want.

Thank you very much Caitlin for the goodies from your state. :thumbsup2

I just sent my two via priority mail with DC. I am so thankful for the flat rate box. They saved me about $4 for each package.

I got a package today from Janice (jpmandan)

She sent me

Mayhaw jelly. Never heard of it but can't wait to try it.
Pecan log
Peanut brittle (I think. Haven't tried it yet)
A beautiful ornament called Angel of the Bay. It is made with a shell.
Brochures, pamplets, paper and a video PC CD of her area. The CD is part of a fund raiser for her area which was devistated by Katrina.

Thank you so much. Everything is wonderful. I hope that Katrina did not cause you any loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter