Lobby Time (Craig & Kylie youtube channel!)

I'm not sure why 2 people eating is so entertaining, but I just really enjoy these videos. They're funny, light and just what we need right now. I cracked up at the Taco Bell video when Craig signed off with "stay healthy". Granted I know he meant healthy as in COVID related, but the fact that they're eating Taco Bell made me laugh.

Also, for those that aren't aware Ryno also has his own YouTube channel. He posted a video with puppet versions of his dogs and my kids love it! Worth checking out as well.

When I watched the first couple of seconds of "What is Lobby Time", I couldn't help and think of Fun with Flags starring Sheldon and Amy. Now that would make a good satirical segment!

Looking forward to their videos.

Last edited:

Always loved when the 2 of them showed up in DIS videos together. They play off each other so well.

Subscribed and looking forward to seeing what they put together.

Gah! yes, i saw the puppet vid of Rynos dogs. Didn't know he had a channel for years, too!

Also, Corey Fiasco has a channel too, pretty much dedicated to pin collecting, and a few other random Disney related stuff.

I'm not sure why 2 people eating is so entertaining, but I just really enjoy these videos. They're funny, light and just what we need right now. I cracked up at the Taco Bell video when Craig signed off with "stay healthy". Granted I know he meant healthy as in COVID related, but the fact that they're eating Taco Bell made me laugh.

Also, for those that aren't aware Ryno also has his own YouTube channel. He posted a video with puppet versions of his dogs and my kids love it! Worth checking out as well.
Yes, @Lindsey17 - Thank you. I had forgotten I had seen the Corgi Puppet Show, and how much it made me smile! :)

Kylie is the sweetest person you could ever meet. I've had the pleasure of spending time with her on a few occasions and she is every bit as nice in person as she appears on the videos.
I wouldn't doubt it for a second. She exudes genuineness. No way that's "fake" for the camera. Thanks for sharing. Maybe we (my fam) will be fortunate enough to run into them in WDW some day!

And Craig is every bit as snarky in person :rotfl2: but we love him.
I believe it. I have 3 sons within a few years if his age, so it all seems very familiar! We've been watching Dis-unplugged since 2013 and it's been fun watching him come into his own in front of the camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter