LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought. But apparently the message is "this call cannot be completed as dialed" and won't even go through.

Someone posted a few pages back that they had phone problems before and they couldn’t get through either. They ended up using the online chat function—maybe they can try that?

Someone posted a few pages back that they had phone problems before and they couldn’t get through either. They ended up using the online chat function—maybe they can try that?
Thanks! I'll suggest that.

Meanwhile, if anyone else has success (or frustration?) trying to call, I'd love to hear a report.

I just tried calling and also got the message that my call could not be completed from a mobile phone. Super weird, because I called on my cell to check prices a few weeks ago, and it went through just fine!

As others have reported I can't get through with the phone number I originally used. I just sent an email to Betty (who I purchased tickets from but waiting on the actual e tickets email). Hopefully she will get back to me.

Update:

I ended up emailing Betty with the email address provided here, and she was incredibly helpful! She ended up giving me her cell number and I called and we got all squared away. In the meantime, I'd go ahead and try emailing!

She also said that it may take a week or two to get the E-tickets. They send them out in order of when your trip is happening, so since mine isn't until later this month, it may take a little while. But she said to give her a call if I was starting to get nervous. She was amazing!

Last edited:
Update:

I ended up emailing Betty with the email address provided here, and she was incredibly helpful! She ended up giving me her cell number and I called and we got all squared away. In the meantime, I'd go ahead and try emailing!

She also said that it may take a week or two to get the E-tickets. They send them out in order of when your trip is happening, so since mine isn't until later this month, it may take a little while. But she said to give her a call if I was starting to get nervous. She was amazing!

Did Betty have any idea why LMTC's number is not working?

Just spoke to Betty and was able to get our six tickets-and we leave Saturday so I was worried. She was delightful.

I also emailed Betty and called after she gave me her cell #. I ordered 4 adult three day hoppers for next week and she said I should expect the etickets in the next few days since my trip is soon. If I didn't get the etickets in a timely manner and felt like I needed reassurance that they would be delivered I could call her cell phone again and she would let the team that specifically sends out the ticket email know that I needed them soon. She said she had to walk to their department because even inter office phones were down. She was excited that she was getting positive reviews on our boards and said we're welcome to share her contact info because she's happy to help all of us! I HATE calling people and talking on the phone and this was honestly super easy and straight forward, Betty was fantastic to talk to and work with!

Marikoj, I could have written your post. I also haaaate calling and this was fine.

I also emailed Betty and called after she gave me her cell #....She was excited that she was getting positive reviews on our boards and said we're welcome to share her contact info because she's happy to help all of us! I HATE calling people and talking on the phone and this was honestly super easy and straight forward, Betty was fantastic to talk to and work with!

1 - I love that it makes her happy to hear about her positive reviews!
2 - I am the same way about phone calls and she was so warm and inviting and caring that it made it so much easier. Like talking to my mom instead of a stranger!

As others have reported I can't get through with the phone number I originally used. I just sent an email to Betty (who I purchased tickets from but waiting on the actual e tickets email). Hopefully she will get back to me.
Good Day, This is Betty I have emailed you a few times yesterday I hope you received them. Please do not worry in regards to receiving your e-tix, your travel is towards the end of the month if my memory doesn't fail me, You will receive your e-tix in time for your adventure. The department has to work on the ones that go in order of the date of entry first. Thank you so very much for all your kind words it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Did Betty have any idea why LMTC's number is not working?
Hello this is Betty, I am very sorry for the inconvenience of the phones being down, and the IT department is working round the clock to get the phones back up. In the meantime if you need anything or have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com. I thank you all for your patience and support. Happy New Year 2020 :)

Thank you everyone for all the information. I bought my tickets today. The phones still aren’t working but I used the email above and emailed Betty. I left her my phone number and she called me right away. It was very easy. She asked me my dates and I asked if I was locked in to those dates. The fine print says it expires January 13 if next year so dates are flexible. She emailed me my confirmation and said my real tickets will come before my trip. If you wanted your tickets sooner for peace of mind I would think you could tell them an earlier travel date? I don’t care as long as I get them before my trip.
I just wanted to lock in the lower rate in case of price increase. 4 day park hopper is still $323.20 for adults and go straight to turnstile.

Bought my tickets from Betty on Saturday and received the e-tickets today via email. She said to give it about a week and that is about how long it took. My trip is in 3 weeks.

Hey this is Betty, please email me at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com and i can assist you. I have helped out many guests and I am delighted to be able to assist you as well.. Our phones are still down for maintenance and will be up and running very soon... In the meantime I want to extend our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We are doing our best to accommodate all who contact us via email .... thank you very much for all the understanding... Happy New Year 2020

Hey this is Betty, please email me at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com and i can assist you. I have helped out many guests and I am delighted to be able to assist you as well.. Our phones are still down for maintenance and will be up and running very soon... In the meantime I want to extend our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We are doing our best to accommodate all who contact us via email .... thank you very much for all the understanding... Happy New Year 2020
Thanks for replying! I'll pass it on to my friend who was trying to buy tickets.

I have my e-tickets. Does anyone know if your e-tickets become your daily tickets to the park, or do you receive a Disney ticket at the turnstile? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter