Lizzie MgGuire reboot

There was going to be one when Disney+ first started, but there were "creative differences" about the direction of the hsow so it was scrapped. I doubt they will put it back together.

Doubtful. They scrapped the idea a year or so ago. It didn’t seem like Disney wanted to tackle a grown up Lizzie after all. Disappointing.

They shot two episodes but Disney and Hillary had two different visions and they refused to move the project to Hulu as a middle ground

Personally, I can understand the creative differences and Disney's stance. They didn't want it to be a more mature show, and I actually agree. Lizzie Mcguire wasn't a mature show previously and the name is part of a "kids" or "family" brand. Things are what they are and there's no need to make them anything else, even if that sometimes means you don't revisit them at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter