Living with the Land re-opens

That's good to know. I do enjoy that ride, and I've already had complaints about Space Mountain :sad2:

I love Living with the land, so am pleased that it's re-opened. :)

this is a ride that i had in mind for my mum and dad and was a little peeved when it closed. Really happy its up and running again.

DH will be pleased its one of his fav's, the rest of us are not so keen so were quietly relieved it was closed on our last visit. ;)

im not a fan, we have only been on it once !

Certainly not my fave attraction but as Kathy says in her Blog "This is still a great place to relax and escape the heat"
Its just somewhere we like to go on a busy day to relax and keep cool for a while.

Certainly not my fave attraction but as Kathy says in her Blog "This is still a great place to relax and escape the heat"
Its just somewhere we like to go on a busy day to relax and keep cool for a while.

I love it!! I'm obviously sad!:rotfl: I just think that the hydroponics bit and seeing the mickey shaped pumpkins is great, I love gardening and growing my own though so it's just an extension of that for me I suppose!

I really enjoy it, but I was disappointed when Disney made the decision to run recorded commentary.

We like it as well. It was missed when we were there in August so will enjoy it even more at the end of this month as we are heading "home" for a couple of days at the F&WF.

ford family

I highly recommend the "behind the seeds tour" for anyone that like "living with the land". We've been meaning to do it for ages but have never quite got round to it. Finally this last trip we did. I thought it was quite interesting especially as you get the odd peek at stuff you otherwise wouldn't be able to see.

It isn't expensive and is a nice way to see things from the other side of the plants.

I highly recommend the "behind the seeds tour" for anyone that like "living with the land". We've been meaning to do it for ages but have never quite got round to it. Finally this last trip we did. I thought it was quite interesting especially as you get the odd peek at stuff you otherwise wouldn't be able to see.

It isn't expensive and is a nice way to see things from the other side of the plants.

I would love to do this tour, but we will have to wait until the kiddos are a bit bigger - unless we can get our friends to babysit for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter