Live show....what did you think?

I really love the videos! I listened to the audio only versions before I was able to watch and I didn't feel like I was missing anything but when I watched the video the whole experience was enhanced. I was really impressed, especially for the first show!

I finished watching both show podcast videos and now I'm hooked! I will be making time to watch like I would a good tv show. :thumbsup2

I love the studio! What a great group of nic-nacs! I keep saying to myself, "I want that and that and that and..."

It would be hard for me to "watch" on a regular basis, so I'll probably have to listen most of the time. But I made time to watched the live show this morning and I thought it was fabulous. I really thought the video quality and all the photos you guys added in and being able to play video clips (amazing video clips!) was fantastic! Job well done guys. It felt really professional :cheer2:

After listening from the beginning it was amazing to see how far you guys have come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter