Listen Free Event Sirius XM

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
I just posted this on the road trip thread and thought it should be of interest to Camper friends...
SiriusXM
Listen Free Event
May28-June 8
just push the button in your car
siriusxm.com/listen1
for up to date channel guide listings

Last edited:
Love it when it's free during a vacation trip and we have our portable unit to take with us in the RV. No need for a third vehicle subscription. We are usually lucky that these times coincide.

Great!
Now another money saver... Today last day Annual Pass Sale comparing IslandH2O WaterPark pricing Annual Pass (season extends to Thanksgiving week , unlimited visits... ) to one day price at Blizzard Beach I posted more info today on the Budget Board
F1396052-DDFC-4A29-86E5-285854DAB8F2.png
you have probably driven past this place onway to Target near AK...

I dropped SXM a few years ago after an "app update" that turned out to be a total mess. Three calls to tech and nothing was fixed. Since the majority of my listening was on the mobile app I dropped them and never looked back. If its free I will listen a little to the NASCAR Ch90 but I have moved on.

I have SXM in the camper & my vehicle. I lister 99.9% on the Elvis channel, I enjoy Enlighten channel. In fact, if you want to hear a good song - go to YouTube & listen to "Looks Like Jesus To Me". It is a song about what is going on in our lives today. My Praise band is working on this song for us to sing in the near future on a Sunday morning.

I had XM in my car when I bought it in 2011. I didn't use it much for anything but trips. I found that the channels tended to repeat after awhile, not bad on shorter trips but noticeable on longer rides. They also had commercials which I thought was wrong on a service I was paying for. Finally, it would cut out under bridges, in tunnels and terrain features where there were high sides flanking the road. The worse thing was just like cable the price kept creeping up on me. I dropped it because it was seemingly more trouble than it was worth to me.
Our trip north was from the 2nd to the 15th of June so I figured I would try out the free service while we were driving in the coach. I was never able to get it to come up so I wasn't able to try it. I'm thinking it was something I did wrong but I really didn't need it so money saved in the long run.

I been a subscriber for over a decade, used to keep all the cars on it. But with streaming capabilities and bluetooth connections to my phone we use it less. I keep it in the truck because RVing is the one time where streaming is not as capable and we like having it. I still call every year to cancel and then get them to drop the price to about 10 bucks a month after taxes and fees. (60 for 12 month plus all the extras.)

Good advice
Got opinions for ONSTAR ? They are making changes and reducing the only reason why I subscribe… but the subscription game seems so dishonest .How do they get away with this crap? I actually told them I didn’t want to pay for Howard Sterns salary! Haha Seriously SiriusXM

I don't have onstar like systems in any of our cars, never once saw value in that when even 10 years ago my phone could do everything besides crash detection. I have geico roadside (best in the industry, best paying and stricted on equipment too so you get really good towing operators, and CoachNet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts