List of characters

euapap

Mouseketeer
I know that somewhere you have talked about that but "search" doesn't help me at all.

So I would like to know which characters are in DLP so that I make our autograph book.

Hi,

I don't think I've ever seen a list of all the characters you may see at DLRP. Some are there all the time, some are there most of the time, some are there rarely, and you'll be a lucky family to see them.

The main ones, who are there every day around the parks, hotels and character restaurants, are
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Goofy
Pluto
Donald Duck

plus Cinderella and her mice friends at the Princess Meal in Fantasyland.

There are the characters on the parade floats too, but the parade isn't a meet n greet, its more a worship-from-the-side :).

There must be easily a hundred (if not more) other characters, that you may see while you are in the parks/hotels/restaurants.

Hi,

I don't think I've ever seen a list of all the characters you may see at DLRP. Some are there all the time, some are there most of the time, some are there rarely, and you'll be a lucky family to see them.

The main ones, who are there every day around the parks, hotels and character restaurants, are
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Goofy
Pluto
Donald Duck

plus Cinderella and her mice friends at the Princess Meal in Fantasyland.

There are the characters on the parade floats too, but the parade isn't a meet n greet, its more a worship-from-the-side :).

There must be easily a hundred (if not more) other characters, that you may see while you are in the parks/hotels/restaurants.

unless things have changed

Magic kingdom

you will have a princess every day usually on rotation is belle, cinders, ariel and sleeping beauty just out side the castle at the threatre

every few hours there are characters like winni the phoo and evil sherriff and rafiki hanging around fantasy land

outside pirates of the caribbean is jack sparrow at regular intervals

at critter corral is often goofy in cowboy gear, woody or jessie

mickey mouse is just outside the entrance hub of main street as you walk in

sometimes pluto is outside in main street

also on mainstreet at the entrance mary poppins and bert do a show called step in time (a personal favourate) and the penguins they sometimes do a meet and greet

the parade is brill the characters sometimes stop if the weather is great they get off and dance before you..

disney studios

mini mouse in movie star gear is outside at the front lot ... near a pink car ..

at the opening characters like pluto hang out at the front

near flying carpets just before it is a permanent monsters inc place where sully does meet and greets

goofy in bell hop gear hangs around at tower of terror

out by cinemagic near to stitch is often some shows that are run at numerous times in the though not disney characters they are worth looking at.

ofcause this year they are bringing stars and cars which looks great - it is rumoured that there will be a meet and greet with that- its got all manner of characters

a great site for disneyland paris is

http://www.dlrptoday.com/

we saw tigger and eeyore at walt disney park on sunday and sully, abu, monkey from lion king, jafaar, pinochio, all in a space of 5 mins it was excellent - all around the flying carpet/animagique area

we also did a meet and greet with winnie at disney at the castle stage as no princesses around on sunday but they were there on saturday. Piglet was doing a walk around at the same time as well as tweedle dee and tweedle dum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter