Links Not Loading

Still getting the spinning links, but seem to be able to click on them if I'm willing to take my chances.. And I'm back to getting the message that the luckydog thing has been blocked - several times just this afternoon.

My signature disappeared too which is very disappointing as I had the dates of my dd's 20+ trips and with whom, tracked on it. :( I didn't have this information tracked in a single location anywhere else.

You may notice that all the signature tickers have also disappeared. When I tried to add mine back on was when my entire signature went POOF!!!

My signature disappeared too which is very disappointing as I had the dates of my dd's 20+ trips and with whom, tracked on it. :( I didn't have this information tracked in a single location anywhere else.

You may notice that all the signature tickers have also disappeared. When I tried to add mine back on was when my entire signature went POOF!!!
Yeah, tickers have been gone for a while I'm not sure why.

I just checked your signature field and it's empty. Did you accidentally delete your signature, or did that happen when you were saving your data?

I just checked your signature field and it's empty. Did you accidentally delete your signature, or did that happen when you were saving your data?
It happened when I tried to update my ticker. We changed the dates of our trip so I created a new one with on DISTicker but when I went to add it it wouldn't 'stick'. Next time I went in my entire signature was missing. Seems when the ticker wouldn't stick the attempt to change deleted my entire signature. I went in late last week to see if possibly my signature was still there but not displaying and like you, found it was blank. Disappointed but it's minor in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for looking for me @WebmasterMaryJo! Appreciate your help!

I'm on Chrome, and just checked my emojis and they are showing up. Please try clearing your cache and see if that clears the issue for you.
Thanks - is there a way to clear cache in Safari for DISboards only? I don’t want to clear all my cookies if I don’t have to (I know, strange).

I don’t know of a way to clear a cache for just one site. I had to do it a couple of times already this year for the Dis and another website and had to re-enter my passeords for all my sites. So I understand.

Links are still not loading but I was able to create a new signature today and add a ticker back in. Still wishing I'd taken a picture of our Disney history so that I could recreate that.

Links are still not loading but I was able to create a new signature today and add a ticker back in. Still wishing I'd taken a picture of our Disney history so that I could recreate that.
I try to do that and either pm it to myself or email it to myself so I have a reference.

It happened when I tried to update my ticker. We changed the dates of our trip so I created a new one with on DISTicker but when I went to add it it wouldn't 'stick'. Next time I went in my entire signature was missing. Seems when the ticker wouldn't stick the attempt to change deleted my entire signature. I went in late last week to see if possibly my signature was still there but not displaying and like you, found it was blank. Disappointed but it's minor in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for looking for me @WebmasterMaryJo! Appreciate your help!
I lost my entire signature, too, and like you it held the history of all my prior trips. I don't really know why it disappeared.

I've also been unable to do things like highlight text, copy and paste, and toggle BB code. The editing features have been gone for a while now.

I lost my entire signature, too, and like you it held the history of all my prior trips. I don't really know why it disappeared.

I've also been unable to do things like highlight text, copy and paste, and toggle BB code. The editing features have been gone for a while now.
I’m sorry you lost your signature. :( I lost mine when I attempted to update my ticket but by the time I realized what had happened it was gone.

What kind of device do you post on? The things you mentioned (bold, italics, etc) are missing on my phone but there when posting from a laptop.

I’m sorry you lost your signature. :( I lost mine when I attempted to update my ticket but by the time I realized what had happened it was gone.

What kind of device do you post on? The things you mentioned (bold, italics, etc) are missing on my phone but there when posting from a laptop.
I am having major problems when using Chrome. In fact, I couldn't even reply to your post in Chrome. I switched to Edge and it seems to work now.

It does look like the UNFURL is still not working on links. Does anyone from DISBoards development team monitor this forum?

It does look like the UNFURL is still not working on links. Does anyone from DISBoards development team monitor this forum?
Since the BBCode thing is still not working, I assume the answer to this is "no", or the tech person has too many other responsibilities in Pete's tourism company to have time to deal with these issues.

I've also been unable to do things like highlight text, copy and paste, and toggle BB code.
I thought I had lost the ability to highlight too, but then I figured out that when I select the text it IS actually highlighting it, it’s just in a color that you really can’t see.

Links still don’t load for me either.

I thought I had lost the ability to highlight too, but then I figured out that when I select the text it IS actually highlighting it, it’s just in a color that you really can’t see.

I use Dark Mode, and my highlighting is blue. I was going to say that highlight color is an OS setting issue, but apparently there is a CSS :selection selector. I had no idea, and I've been in the business 20 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter