Limited Time Magic

The "conspiracy theory" is that LTM is mostly to placate local APs (and/or keep them occupied) as Fastpass Plus is introduced, which seems likely to be unpopular with the locals.

Being a local myself, I'll admit, I'm not too thrilled with the new Fastpass Plus idea, nor are any of my Disney friends. But I usually don't go on rides often anyway... I'm more of a character hunting kind of person, so these events are thrilling for me!

Limited Time Magic means they will set up short term events for the entertainment of the guests at the park at that time. Why is it a problem that they don't announce the events well in advance?

The way I see it, Disney is just adding more to the magic of the parks. If you go once in your life you might see something that is not normally there. If you go once a year you might happen to be there when some Limited Time event is going on.

I don't see why they even announce the Limited Time events. Just think of it as a bonus to what you can already see in the parks.

When they had the year of a million dreams you could have a CM walk up to you and give you a fast pass or an Ice Cream and all kinds of other prizes. If you were in the park and in the right place you might get some extra magic. They did not announce that the 300th guest walking in the gate would be getting a free fast pass. It just happen. It was fun to know they magic might come your way.

This week you can vote on art for crap to buy next year... WORST PROMO EVER.

Does anyone at Disney even care about this stupid promo? They should have just themed the promo into the FLE and called it a day.

I am going to Disney World in March for two weeks and part of the excitement about going, is to be able to talk to my kids about all the cool things around the park.

I wrote guest relations an email asking what the LTM will be for the 2 weeks that we will be there and they wrote back the same day. They explained that they have over 100 ideas of the themed weeks thought of, but nothing has been set in stone yet. They said that the imagineers have a very carefull formula that they use to put their themes with certain weeks.

The letter then stated that since I am going to Disney during their peek times, I can rest assured, that the imagineers will have an amazing theme planned, Especially being that Easter is on March 31st.

So it kinda sounded like to me that crowd levels are a factor when planning LTM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter