Lilo and Stitch breakfast

My wife isn't a buffet fan, but we're going to Lilo and Stitch. What's on the ala carte menu?

the food is good.

i was there about a month ago - i saw holiday goofy, hawaiian minnie, max, daisy, stitch and lilo.

i thought that the interaction with stitch was great - i asked him if he still liked elvis and he put one knee on the floor and done 'elvis' with his air guitar. he was going around taking people's hawaiian necklaces off and tickling peoples noses. (stitch is one of my faves anyway - so i was happy).

they sometimes give kids a large button badge - i was on my own so i asked for one anyway - a kool souvenir!

it costs about $32 for a picture with minnie - not on photopass.

if you have the time - i would say do the breakfast. :)

minnie pic? is it like the goofys and princess pic you get?
dose storytellers have one?

When we were there they did the professional picture with Daisy, which we did pay for. We were actually told they could add it to our photopass. He even took our photopass card. I remember everyone saying it couldn't be done, so I was leary. Sure enough those pictures never made it on to our photopass account. Oh well. But we did buy the $32 package with Daisy pictures. We got 4 pictures for that.

While we were eating they changed out Daisy to Donald for those pictures. Both really good to get, because you don't see them often!

Ours was taken with Daisy, too. We didn't buy it, though.

I have read that the way to get it onto the photopass system is to put the number that is somewhere on the picture envelope or paper frame thing into the photopass system. Since we didn't buy it, we didn't do that (she didn't really relinquish the picture and paper frame, so we couldn't seek for the number, LOL).

We had breakfast there on our first full day (we arrived late the night before). We didn't pay attention that it was a character breakfast; we we just hungry. We walked up on Thursday morning (without reservations) and were seated in about 10 minutes. We walk in and who is there waiting to have her photo taken with us: Minnie! It just got even better after that. The food was excellent, varied and oh-so fresh. The fruit...the grilled salmon...Mickey waffles...custom-made egg dishes.... And we were visited by Lilo, Stitch and Pluto.

Plus we had our pic taken with Daisy, too, before we left for the parks.
What a way to start the day! :banana:

Here are some pics from our visit there

11450IMG_4803.jpg

11450califgirl.jpg

11450tink33.jpg

11450goofy.jpg

11450mjkelly.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter