Like my new rollator :)

LynJ

Mouseketeer
After a lot of research and encouragement from people here and my hubby, I bought a Drive Nitro Euro-Style Rollator (for Disney).

Decided to try it out locally first, so I took it to the local mall on a "bad" day for my leg. It was an adjustment to walking with it, but it worked pretty well. I was able to walk at my usual speed, and I didn't whack my knees on it, which were both concerns I had. The 10 inch wheels handled cobbles and uneven terrain really well. And I could use it for balance help to reach down and get things off a low shelf.

A few days later I had a day long event for my daughter. I wore compression socks but didn't take any mobility aid and by the end I found myself wishing for the rollator. I paid for overdoing things for the next couple of days.

The fact that I was wishing I had the rollator with me, I think, bodes well for Disney. I may not need it every day, or i may only take it for part of a day if we have a mid-day break, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a big help, particularly if my leg has a bad day.

Yes, these are good because they give you a place to sit as well as support for walking. I am glad I don't need one yet, but I hope it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter