Life, the universe and everything...

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
Well, Disneyworld anyway...

Here are some tips--some from this board that we found most helpful during our 11/9-16 trip.

Had a Guest of Honor badge made for daughter the night we arrived. She has an unusual name, Callie. They do them at the Christmas store, DTD. $6.00 She enjoyed the extra attention from Cast members. Some of the characters personalized their autographs.

Got EATEN up with Misquitos (sp). I usually don't get bit but this year was the only one in our group who did. I was also the only person who used the mickey lotion on legs. Only got bit on the legs. Bring repellant and maybe stay away from the mickey lotion.

Used and appreciated early entry. Didn't always get there right at the start but it did get us ahead of the regular crowds. Have your resort ID ready to show.

Used the resort key to charge when out and about. Easier than carrying cash and then cleared the bills w/cash before checkout. No one wanted to see any kind of add'l ID or drivers license. You might want to sign it with "SEE ID" if your uncomfortable with the thought of loosing your card.

We brought the Brita water bottles and didn't use them. Just easier to buy a big bottle of water at the resort and pour into smaller bottles that we bought.

I can't think of any more right now except...42
(don't know why I'm in this mode. Guess I need to read the books again)

Originally posted by hightown
Well, Disneyworld anyway...

But what was the question? LOL:)

Thanks for the tips-- we go this week!!!!!!!!

Yep, 42. I enjoyed those books.

DD has been known to use 42 as an answer on a math test when she ran out of time and had to guess. Once she was right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter