Liberty Tree Tavern: Dinner?

Spencer'sMom

DIS Teacher
We are set for a character dinner at LTT. I read somewhere that ham was served? Has anyone eaten there recently? My very picky DS loves ham but that's about it...well PBJ is still #1. Any input would be appreciated! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I think they do have ham, we ate there in December and it was GREAT! Going back in May! As I recall, there were several different kinds of meat. There also was delicious mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, string beans, gravy, probably more . . . we called it our Thanksgiving meal in WDW!! It is family style! Great characters also! :sunny:

I know the Crystal Palace has ham... But that's not what you want. I'm afraid I dont know about LTT. :confused:

There used to be ham but I can't remember if they had it the last time we went or not. I don't think they did. The menu on www.wdwig.com says pork chops. You could call LTT.

This was a couple years ago -- but, we went through a similar experience with a picky eater at the LTT. Our very astute server noticed our DD4 wasn't eating - asked her why. She stated that she would rather have a PB&J. I was a bit embarrassed, but to her surprise (and ours) a couple minutes later, our server arrived with a PB&J just for her! Way cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter