PM me the following info:

Name:
Address:
Email Address:
# of Exchanges:
International yes or no
elf yes or no

This is my frist time hosting an exchange!! :woohoo:

Will be sending you a PM and some pixiedust: for your first time. Mine is F, so I'll be joining the ranks soon.

I really want to join, but *giggles* I'll be in Los Angeles for this one. I won a trip to the Megan Mullally show!!! Can you believe my luck? That and well, it's busy for me between school winding down and Howl-O-Scream gearing up, that I'm afraid I'd miss it wholly. Have fun for me on this one Folks.

UrsulasMyHero said:
I really want to join, but *giggles* I'll be in Los Angeles for this one. I won a trip to the Megan Mullally show!!! Can you believe my luck? That and well, it's busy for me between school winding down and Howl-O-Scream gearing up, that I'm afraid I'd miss it wholly. Have fun for me on this one Folks.

Have fun at the show. Did you get an all expense paid trip?

DisneyFan06 said:
Question, what is the Letter D exchange?

We've been going through the alphabet and sending things that begin with each letter... for example, in the letter A, apple stickers could have been sent, or almond joy candy bars. We've done B and C, so it's time for D!

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me!

UrsulasMyHero said:

Sounds like fun. Have a good time!! :cool1:

:) Thanks for answering my questions. I am going to think about this and get back with you soon in PM!

:yay:

Love name day....although I have to wait to get mine. We will be out of town this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter