Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

Looks like I will be right next to you #8156. I"m very happy with this assignment! Yes, I would have LOVEd a cat 4 room but I'm happy as long as I'm on the boat, and it's our first time with a verandah.

We didn't have more than one room but we are linked with 3 other cabins (family members) and we are down the hall from one of them.

SO STINKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!:banana:

Hey KimDisney
Sorry to hear you didn't get the cat. you wanted. How many in your party? It's just my DH and I on the June 29th Dream sailing and I am afraid we may be assigned one of these too:) Should know soon.... You should try to upgrade at the port if you are arriving early. There has been alot of speculation about how that is being handled...but worth a try if you could get upgrade for a few dollars more. Have fun either way...at least you on the ship for a week.

Good idea tooth fairy! I'll see if there is an upgrade available when we get to the port. I'm bummed about our room, I really wanted a full verandah. This room has a VERY small verandah, with a bench. The view will be pretty from the aft, but I am disappointed. I'm not at all worried about the vibrations, we had an aft inside room on deck 6 last year on the Dream. The vibrations were there, but they helped get our butts out of bed!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - VGT Fantasy
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 15
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 5A, Deck 10
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy with the location and category, Very happy that we got connecting rooms. It is right next to the stairs/elevators.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Connecting!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - about 70.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT Dream
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 14
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? Cat 4C, Deck 7, mid/aft
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Couldn't be happier
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? NA
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 28

1. VGT Dream
2. 14 days
3. 4E deck 5
4. thrilled.we love forward. straight up to adult area(just dh and i)!!!! extended verandah :)
5.NA
6. 56 days..

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?
VGT Fantasy

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
Cat 5A, Deck 10, Aft.

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
Well...I wouldn't have been able to get a verandah stateroom without the discount, so I'm happy LOL! It is kind of tucked in the corner, but near the elevators which is nice. I guess we will see. :confused3

#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?
n/a

#6. How many days before departure date did you book?
60-ish

I learned that some of the members of our DIS group got level 4 staterooms, and I suspect that is because they had single rooms. We have 3 VGT reservations, and DCL put us all together in 3 consecutive rooms (two connecting) in 5B. We are VERY happy with this! Just glad we don't have a white wall or aft cabin!

So if you are concerned about being separated, consider that we didn't request to be together and DCL did it anyway. TWO WEEKS!:thumbsup2

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - VGT Fantasy
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 14
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 5A, Deck 10 aft
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy! :cool1:
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - n/a
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - about 66.

I learned that some of the members of our DIS group got level 4 staterooms, and I suspect that is because they had single rooms. We have 3 VGT reservations, and DCL put us all together in 3 consecutive rooms (two connecting) in 5B. We are VERY happy with this! Just glad we don't have a white wall or aft cabin!

So if you are concerned about being separated, consider that we didn't request to be together and DCL did it anyway. TWO WEEKS!:thumbsup2

How would I know if I have a whitewall cabin? I sail out on June 23rd on the Fantasy...

How would I know if I have a whitewall cabin? I sail out on June 23rd on the Fantasy...

A couple ways to know. You can google the room number and see if any descriptions or photos come up. You can check the room reviews on this site, or you can post a question to see if anyone on the boards who knows what your particular room has.

You can also check out this thread and see if you can find your cabin and that should tell you what you have. These photos are of the Dream but it should be pretty much the same.

Click link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2586763

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread! We are booked in an IGT on the Fantasy for the July 7 sailing. I'll be back to update when we get our room assignment. Honestly, we'll be happy with anything, we just want to get on the ship! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter