Let's shut Pete up! No checks required

Ok guys I will donate 50 bucks right now only if you promise that if some women get mad at each other and start wrestling in the mud, pictures are emailed to me first.

Deal ?

Next year come hell or high water if you guys do this again,I am in.

Edit. Those pictures should go for at least 100 bucks. Donation amount changed to $100.

Nice job guys !!!

Ok guys I will donate 50 bucks right now only if you promise that if some women get mad at each other and start wrestling in the mud, pictures are emailed to me first.

Deal ?

I won't be able to take photos of that...I'll be busy "breaking up" the action :rolleyes1

I won't be able to take photos of that...I'll be busy "breaking up" the action :rolleyes1

I just upped my donation to $100 bucks and it has been accepted. Just one picture? :rotfl2:

Man, we men are pigs. There ladies, I said it for you so you wouldn't have to. :rotfl2:

I just upped my donation to $100 bucks and it has been accepted. Just one picture? :rotfl2:

Man, we men are pigs. There ladies, I said it for you so you wouldn't have to. :rotfl2:

Maybe I can find a helmet cam?

If only it were off property, we could have a live feed.... Pay Per View!!!:banana::banana:

oink....oink....

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Deal ?

Edit. Those pictures should go for at least 100 bucks. Donation amount changed to $100.

Nice job guys !!!
What's the donation for pictures of John and Kevin wrestling in the mud?

I understand Kathy. I for one would never partake in such juvenile activities. :thumbsup2
O.K. guys, I'll be ready with the camera when you instigate a fight with a female race team!! :woohoo:

Deal! I think Chris can start a fight!

I understand Kathy. I for one would never partake in such juvenile activities. :thumbsup2
O.K. guys, I'll be ready with the camera when you instigate a fight with a female race team!! :woohoo:

Says the Mastermind.......

Thank you Drake! We appreciate the support.

Did I mention 0:53 of the video on the donation page? :woohoo:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Chris has been begging for a mud fight for the past 2 months. :laughing:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Chris has been begging for a mud fight for the past 2 months. :laughing:

What's all this Chris can start a fight stuff? Hmmmmm........

I have to admit, that the idea has merit! :thumbsup2

Okay, I will start the fights, but I will begin with the Muddy Buddies first! Oh Aaron...... Don....... Dave....... and those are the ones who should be worried. (Notice who is left out of that list. :laughing:)

Okay this may have been asked already but is there a way to donate directly without giving some company 7.5 percent of the money. Thats a very high fee to just forward money. Not to mention that they make intrest off of it if they hold it for a week.

Maybe I need to start a company like this.

Okay this may have been asked already but is there a way to donate directly without giving some company 7.5 percent of the money. Thats a very high fee to just forward money. Not to mention that they make intrest off of it if they hold it for a week.

Maybe I need to start a company like this.

First giving is the company Give Kids the World uses for their fund raising. If first giving is OK with them, then they're OK with us. I suppose you could go directly to Orlando and donate but if you're going to donate on line, I think you'll have to go through First giving. You should telephone GKTW and ask your question. I'm sure they will give you a good reason. :)

What's all this Chris can start a fight stuff? Hmmmmm........

I have to admit, that the idea has merit! :thumbsup2

Okay, I will start the fights, but I will begin with the Muddy Buddies first! Oh Aaron...... Don....... Dave....... and those are the ones who should be worried. (Notice who is left out of that list. :laughing:)

All you have to do to get to women to fight is tell one of them that the other said their purse and shoes do not match.

At least that is what I heard.

All you have to do to get to women to fight is tell one of them that the other said their purse and shoes do not match.

At least that is what I heard.

Drake, Drake, Drake :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Let me fill you in, women will not get into a fight for someone saying that their shoes and purses do not match. Not worth ruining a good manicure over.

Now if you want to see women diving into the mud pit, tell them there is coupon for a free pair of Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin shoes in the pit. Heck, I'd take a drive a pair of Choo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!