• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's get together in August

kingdomqueen

Mouseketeer
Planning a get together August 9th at the FW marina for the EWP about 9:00 PM. Bobcat and Kingdomqueen will definitely be there. Would like to do it again perhaps again Aug 15th for anyone who can't make it on the 9th. I've been lurking around for more than a year with a few posts, and would love to meet y'all. Same time and place for both. See you there. KQ
:bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce:
12 days and 10 hours till we leave, but whose counting.

got a question.
Can we do the hayride and then the singalong (don't care about the movie)
and still get to the marina for the parade?

Is this possible

:pinkbounc
We should be back from the shuttle launch by then as I believe the launch is scheduled for 6:00 pm ish. We would like to meet for the EWP too. How will we recognize you? I guess we could yell "Oh, KingdomQueen, BobCat, where are you...", or we could approach people and ask "Pardon me sir, are you bobcat?" Hey, that's a fine idea - we would then have the marina area all to ourselves as I would have ran off all the other folks because they thought a crazy woman was running around the marina area! I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Our party will consist of 3 individuals: Steve (my husband who is 41), Betty Jo (me, I'm 41 also), and our son Kelsea who is 8.

That's great, glad to have everyone that can make it. Pegg, you will definitely have time to do the hayride and campfire before the EWP. My boys will probably be at the campfire too. It's their favorite activity at WDW.I'm not sure yet how you will recognize us, but be assured you will know who we are. My DH is always ingenious with things like that. There are 4 of us. DH (old, white hair LOL), me, (older than I want to be, but no white hair yet), and our 9yo twin boys. Looking forward to seeing everyone.KQ

6 days and 14 hours till we leave, but whose counting.

Hey parrot head, you would have a time trying to find me if you only asked men! I'm female!:D Have to confuse people! Hope we see you at the EWP!

OK, I haven't found my lime green ribbon yet. It's on my to do list for next week. So to spot me I am 29 yo female with two kids in tow. We are all blonde(ok so mine gets darker the older I get) and look alike(poor kids).

Ok it will just be me and DD she is 9 years old.

I will make sure she is wearing her lime green outfit
and have two pony tails with a crooked part.

Can't wait to see you all.

Are you all talking about the 9th or the 15th? I will only be there for the second week.

camper,
There were several people who will be there the second week, so I tried to get two get togethers going. I think so far everyone is talking about the 9th, but my family and I will be there the 15th as well at about 9:00-9:15 PM. We will be on the marina side. You will know us, but I'm not sure how yet, we still have 6 days before we go, lots of time(LOL). Hope to see y'all there. KQ

Can't wait!!!!:wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter