Less then $1200??

either call JetBlue or start a new post asking - there are some folks on here that get advanced info on Jet Blue. The march dates have been out since August so I am sure they are posting April soon!

good luck!

guess i should say i'm in toronto.

flying out of buffalo isn't worth it since we'd have to pay to park our car for 3 weeks which just adds to the cost.

plus the gas and time to and from

Sure it is. Just stay at a hotel with the "park and fly" option. Some of them will let you park for 30 days. Go down the night before so you won't have to worry about line ups at the border or bad weather.

Isn't it just an hour or so from Toronto to Buffalo? That's not even half a tank of gas round trip.

that's what i'm starting to think now - i couldn't find flights that would make it less with all the added hotel, parking etc but they are starting to pop up now

any suggestions on hotels that do park and fly?

that's what i'm starting to think now - i couldn't find flights that would make it less with all the added hotel, parking etc but they are starting to pop up now

any suggestions on hotels that do park and fly?

We fly out of Syracuse so I can't give a direct recommendation, but this year we are staying at a Holiday Inn express for $104. + tax, and we could park for 30 days. Buffalo may have a similar deal.

It takes us 3.5 hours to drive from Ottawa to Syracuse, but we are saving over $1000. for the 4 of us, so I don't mind a bit. We leave after supper the night before so we don't have to worry about weather/traffic etc but will drive straight home from the return flight. We fly JetBlue and this year it was $997. CDN, all taxes in, for 4 of us. The flight down is also direct. Flying from Ottawa was pricing in at about $2200. when we booked in April so we jumped on these prices (we were afraid that with gas prices on the raise the price would be much higher if we waited until summer/fall to book). We love JetBlue!

"Keep in mind also that travelling during the week is usually less expensive than flying out on a Saturday or Sunday. The rate for flying out on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 is $114.00."............

Not always! We usually do Thursday to Thursday to save money....but this year we're flying Sunday to Sunday, nonstop....I booked when the fares were first released for $72.00 each way(April 19th and May 3rd!). Keep checking...
and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter