Less than 50 days now!

MelanieC

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
We are under 50 day's now. 49 to be exact. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. It's funny how your excitement builds when your getting ready to go. Even though it's still over a month away. I can even feel the kids getting super excited.

We've also started throwing things we need for the trip in a bag. A little here, and a little there. We also went shopping last week for new vacation clothes. Can't wait!

Have fun preparing for your vacation :goodvibes , and have a wonderful trip when you leave!!! :cool1:

MelanieC said:
We are under 50 day's now. 49 to be exact. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. It's funny how your excitement builds when your getting ready to go. Even though it's still over a month away. I can even feel the kids getting super excited.

We've also started throwing things we need for the trip in a bag. A little here, and a little there. We also went shopping last week for new vacation clothes. Can't wait!

I feel you! I just passed the 50 mark too, 48 days left for me! I started throwing travel things in a bag 4 months ago! lol So now I am ready to start packing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter