Length of time to sign direct add on

WDWFERN

Mouseketeer
Hello, This week we called our guide and verbally added on 200 points RIV direct with Disney. (We have 100 BWV resale points with grandfathered blue card and are looking to use the new points for split stays). After much thought this decision is the best fit for our family. I have made a down payment and received the DocuSign emails for my husband and I to sign.

My question is this, how long will they give us to sign the POS documents? I know once we sign we can cancel within 10 days and I guess since we are coming up upon the time they would release new incentives in Feb, I am wondering if I should wait a week or two before signing anything so that hopefully details of the next set of incentives at RIV direct would be released and we could decide if the new incentives would significantly decrease our purchase price.

I am not wanting to redo everything if it ends up the new incentives would save us $1-2/point, but if the savings were $5/point or more I would certainly think about cancelling the current contract and having a new one reissued with the Feb incentives and pricing.

I’m just wondering with current RIV sales and now info about eliminating DME and EMH if they will decide to offer significantly better incentives in February to keep DVC sales going. In that case is there an up side for me to stall a little on signing our current POS so that the new incentives would be announced within our 10 day cancel window?

I appreciate any thoughts on the rules/etiquette for this and if it is a reasonable idea....

Thanks!!

The price is increasing by $6 on Feb. 6. I'm not sure that a new incentive would overcome the price increase and provide significant savings.

Due to a few things happening I had a contract sit around for 5-6 weeks once. They'll call to check on you but that was it in my experience.

Thanks! Hmmmm maybe I’ll just wait a bit and see if anything more definitive about base price/incentives is released. I’m thinking most likely the overall net price will be higher even after any incentives, but might be nice to know.

Thanks! Hmmmm maybe I’ll just wait a bit and see if anything more definitive about base price/incentives is released. I’m thinking most likely the overall net price will be higher even after any incentives, but might be nice to know.

You never know. It probably won't happen but since it's close you might as well time it so you can see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter