Legoland Elite annual pass

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
We live in Ct and I am thinking about taking the kids to Legoland NY for a Halloween weekend.

I am browsing the annual pass and the elite pass includes admission to over 30 other Merlin attractions, one of which is Legoland Florida. We will be in Florida in Dec so it would be cool to go to the Legoland Fl using the pass.

Has anyone used these passes? I’d hate to spend all the money and end up having some black outs dates or something where I can’t really use them.

.I am a passholder at Legoland NY - I have the top level pass which I think is Elite although I bought just before covid closed everything so it was "Gold" then. If you check the website, it should clarify the blackout dates. I haven't tried to use it outside of NY. Just to be sure, I would email them - they do respond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter