Leaving tomorrow, anyone else?

teachingmykids

In loving memory of Cpl. Bill Amundson, RANGER, 19
I've found a lime green "stringed" backpack! If you see me, say HI or wave or...... do we have a secret handshake? :wave2:

Must get back to the laundry........apparently, this time of year, we can't just throw in shorts, we have to pack a little of everything.

I'm leaving tomorrow as well. I'm a bit worried as my flight is at 7PM tomorrow and we are supposedly getting a big winter storm that is going to start tonight at 6PM and go through tomorrow at 4PM. Might be a real fun drive to the airport for me! Cannot wait though, one way or another I'll be in Orlando tomorrow night!!!

Have Fun! :banana: We are going in May and I can hardly wait :hyper:

If you live in South Louisiana like I do you know we have been having such crazy weather patterns 40 degrees one day 70 degrees the next. Not sure if Florida has been the same way but better to be safe than sorry :earseek:

not leaving tommorrow but im leaving in 50 days
i can't wait
:)
Dancing time
:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::dancer::dancer: :thewave:

Not leaving tomorrow, so obviously I hate you............. Just joking!!! ;)
Have a great time!!

We're right behind you, leaving on Saturday...this week is going by too slowly!!!

YES! :cheer2: :banana: ::MickeyMo :cloud9: :hourglass Leaving today at 2pm (if I count the limo pick up for O'hare airport, chicago). :) Flying @ 6pm We should be getting in right before you, (harmony29) if our planes all leave on time. :teeth:

Mky princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter