leaving important stuff with bell services

Evansvillegirl26

Mouseketeer
We are doing a split stay and will be checking in pretty early to our last resort. I have never left anything will bell services. Is it safe to leave important stuff? My husband has a sleep machine and I will have my ipad. I don't really want to hall it with us to the parks. What do you do with the really important stuff?

What do you do with the really important stuff?

I leave it with Bell Services.

We travel with far more electronics than an ipad and DH's CPAP, and we leave them with Bell. There's no other option, really.

If you have your room you can put the ipad in the safe, of course.

I've left plenty of electronics (iPad, laptop, camera) with Bell Services and nothing has ever happened. I tend to carry my money, driver's license, plane info, etc. with me, but that's because they're small and easy to carry.

We have done several split stays - DVC resort hopping.
We pack everything up and have bell services transfer it all to our next resort. We have had no problems at all. They have even transferred items that were groceries and need to be kept cold. Everything arrived safe, sound and cold at our other resort!

Personally, I wouldn't leave any valuables with bell services, but that's just me. I had a purse stolen once {not at Disney}, so that was the end of that for me. I just think it's a risk, so if you're okay with it possibly getting stolen, then go for it. There's no guarantee's and once it's gone, it's gone.

You can leave valuables with the front desk also. I have never had a problem leaving our stuff at bell services at Disney when arriving on the ME and going straight to the parks. They told me that everything is kept in a secure location, but I could leave anything I wanted at the front desk for security. I didn't though.

Thank you!! I do feel better about it now!! I guess there is always a risk no matter what! But I think I will just leave it all the bs!! Love you disney knowledge peeps!

I have left my ipad in a suitcase with bell services. Usually my daughter has her work laptop and cannot leave it at bell services, so we check it at the front desk. They have safes and lock boxes for laptops/ipads/valuables. Not sure how large your sleep machine is or if it will fit in the front desk safe.

We have never had anything stolen in all the years we have gone to WDW and most trips my DH brings his work bag with computer, iPad, etc.

Personally I put my purse in the suitcase so it's harder to find but that is more out of habit and one less bag to keep track of.

We also keep our camera case in he stroller while we are riding rides so we might be too trust worthy.

We always leave our things with bell services and have never had any problems. We travel with several IPads, IPods, expensive sound reducing headphones, and more and have never had a problem. I usually make sure everything is in one of our wheeled carry-on bags and I just throw a lock on that bag before I leave it.

how does checking laptop at front desk work? Does it cost anything? DH has a laptop that I know he is going to have a problem leaving when we change resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter