Least Favorite Attraction!

I never saw Alien Encounter, unfortunately :( Stitch wasn't that bad though, if the crowds are heavy, or the weather is really hot, or if you're just looking to kill time before a reservation or a Fastpass time, then it more then serves it's purpose.

yeah i though it was ok... all the little girls freaked out screaming when the lights went off which made me think they were getting murdered or something... but i will have to go back and ride it a second time. I never road Alien Encounter but some people LOVED that attractions... :woohoo:

i LOVED the alien encounter ride when i was 8-- lilo and stitch was a sad, sad replacement. (and bar none my LEAST favorite ride at any amusement park ever.)

i LOVED the alien encounter ride when i was 8-- lilo and stitch was a sad, sad replacement. (and bar none my LEAST favorite ride at any amusement park ever.)

wow i didnt think lilo and stick was that bad... i rode it once last year and thought the acting and movements were entertaining i though it was decent... but i will be sure to ride it over Fall Advantage and see what i think. :cool2:

Stitch's Great Excape.
You just sit in a seat and they put a harness on you although you dont move at all.
They spray this NASTY smelling stuff at you. It made me gag. And they did it twice!
You just see this big thing of Stitch in front that moves and all.

It was such a waste of time!!! :sad1:

agree 110%

That's a hard one since all attractions are amazing maybe the videos at epcot @ the world showcase

Was anybody else heartbroken when they changed the Figment ride a few years ago and added the guy from Honey I Shrunk the Audience? I have so many memories from that ride (little brother's fav) and now it is totally different.

Well i'm a huge Stitch Fan which is the ONLY reason i went to see this attraction and Stitch's Great Escape was a big disappointment. I dont understand why they have to strap you in and you dont even move.

I wouldn't call this my least favorite ride by any means, but was anyone else a little bummed out by Spaceship Earth when they reopened it this year?? I was never in love with the ride, but it was something I would do and I enjoyed it. When they reopened it though, I was definitely disappointed with the second half of the ride.

On the flipside though, I loved the work they did on Haunted Mansion! For me it was a must do before, and now I think it's even better.

Well i'm a huge Stitch Fan which is the ONLY reason i went to see this attraction and Stitch's Great Escape was a big disappointment. I dont understand why they have to strap you in and you dont even move.

I agree... I also found the ride disappointing... but I believe you are strapped in because of the dark and strobes, they don't want people to get scared (children) and start to wonder around in the dark.

Have anyone of you ever road "Carousel of Progress". The song and the ride drive me nuts.

I'm very behind on this comment... but I LOVE the CoP song!!! That, Pirates, and the Tiki room are some of my phone rings (I have 23 Disney Phone rings). When CoP goes off, I always smile :laughing:

I wouldn't call this my least favorite ride by any means, but was anyone else a little bummed out by Spaceship Earth when they reopened it this year?? I was never in love with the ride, but it was something I would do and I enjoyed it. When they reopened it though, I was definitely disappointed with the second half of the ride.

I haven't been on the new Spaceship Earth yet, but the fact that they replaced Jeremy Irons narration with Judi Dench's voice is just blasphemous.

I'm with everyone else on the Stitch ride. I don't know what was going on, but those shoulder things did NOT stop when they touched my shoulders, so I got shoved down in my seat in this odd position, so when Stitch was 'bouncing' on me, I was whimpering in pain!! The lovely person next to me kept whispering what was coming next so I could be prepared, and I was so happy when she said 'it's almost over'!!! Never ever again for me.

I went on the alien ride the one time I went to wdw and I thought it was so cool! They changed that to stitch? Does anyone know why? It kind of sounds gross not scary like alien was.

I'm with everyone else on the Stitch ride. I don't know what was going on, but those shoulder things did NOT stop when they touched my shoulders, so I got shoved down in my seat in this odd position, so when Stitch was 'bouncing' on me, I was whimpering in pain!! The lovely person next to me kept whispering what was coming next so I could be prepared, and I was so happy when she said 'it's almost over'!!! Never ever again for me.

Same here!!! (...and for all of my friends) I can't believe collar bones haven't been broken by the harnesses! I discovered that if I slumped down in the seat and bent my elbows, positioning my hands palm up an inch or so above my shoulders, I could bounce the harness up before it could crush me. This is a terrible attraction in sooooooooo many ways... It's really too bad...

Same here!!! (...and for all of my friends) I can't believe collar bones haven't been broken by the harnesses! I discovered that if I slumped down in the seat and bent my elbows, positioning my hands palm up an inch or so above my shoulders, I could bounce the harness up before it could crush me. This is a terrible attraction in sooooooooo many ways... It's really too bad...

I only went on it once but as the things were coming down I pushed up, No idea why I did, just kinda did. This prevented me from having any problem with the thing crushing me, my brother however hated it, he said it was like having somebody hit the pressure point on your shoulder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter