• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Le Cellier

Ok, the only time we could get is on Saturday 5/8 at 1:10. I really want the Kansas city coffee rub steak. The only menus I can find only have this for dinner. Do they have this dish in the afternoon??

I made a res on Sunday at noon-does anyone know if Le Cellier serves the dinner menu all day on Sunday?

My family did not like the cheese soup...would rather have O'Charley's lol - The pretzel bread was yummy and the Mushroom Filet with risotto was to die for. The ribeye was not good at all. We'll go back for sure but now know what not to order.

have had mixed reviews. I make much better steaks at home on the grill so i never order the steak there. The burger I had the last time was good but mine are better. My sister had some shrimp pasta dish and my wife the grilled chicken and they liked them. We ordered a beer cheese soup to share and it was better than times past. Sometimes it can be way over salted. The pretzel bread had all of us off our low carb diet but it was worth it.

our three cents

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter