Le Cellier Fully Booked 6 months ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I would confirm that squashed feeling despite what those photos looked like. I am not overly large and I could barely squeeze into the booth seat at our table for 2 because the table for 8 next to us was so close. I literally felt like my DH and I were eating with the family next to us - I would say there wasn't 6" of space between the ends of the tables.

This was our experience, too...the tables for 4 were lined up (not diagonally like those pictures are showing, but in a straight line) and there was literally 6" of space between each table for four and the next table: they barely had to move tables to make tables for 8 out of tables for 4. No private conversations, at all. Don't know when those pictures are from, but we've been twice in the last two years and neither time was there that much floor space showing, lol.

That said, we thought the squishyness was worth it...we love the mushroom filet, the cheese soup & the breadsticks there...have never had a bad meal. To OP, keep trying...and maybe go for a lunch instead? I did get a table for two on a Saturday or Sunday at less than 6 mos out - was lunch at either 1:00 or 1:30.

This was our experience, too...the tables for 4 were lined up (not diagonally like those pictures are showing, but in a straight line) and there was literally 6" of space between each table for four and the next table: they barely had to move tables to make tables for 8 out of tables for 4. No private conversations, at all. Don't know when those pictures are from, but we've been twice in the last two years and neither time was there that much floor space showing, lol.

That said, we thought the squishyness was worth it...we love the mushroom filet, the cheese soup & the breadsticks there...have never had a bad meal. To OP, keep trying...and maybe go for a lunch instead? I did get a table for two on a Saturday or Sunday at less than 6 mos out - was lunch at either 1:00 or 1:30.

Pictures are from October 2009
May 29 – June 6 Celebrity Cruise Bermuda
DSC00280.jpg

Sept 26 – October 6 WDW

November 6 - 19 RCCL Cruise Southern Carr.

December 6 – 15 WDW

I was able to book 630 on dec 12th the exact day and time I wanted. I did it 190 days out so that worked in my favor. But today I did see a ton of lunch times are available still and some late dinners 830-9 for the 11th-15th! Good luck! Keep trying ya never know what might open up!:goodvibes

Keep checking, especially as your dates get closer. People's plans change. I had Le Cellier booked for three times during our September trip (one of our favorite places) and I just cancelled this week as our plans changed and we're now not going until May 2011.

Keep checking, especially as your dates get closer. People's plans change. I had Le Cellier booked for three times during our September trip (one of our favorite places) and I just cancelled this week as our plans changed and we're now not going until May 2011.

Thanks for the tip. Today my ADR opened, and I can't get a table for DEC 7th! That's just crazy. 6 months and fully booked. I'll keep checking, but WOW. Hope it's worth it :)

I was able to book for Dec 14 however I really wanted Dec 10...I will keep trying. We really enjoy Le Cellier and haven't found it to be too crowded when we've been (three times so far). The booths are roomier, for sure.

I was informed by a CM that LeCellier is holding most of their tables during the candlelight processionals for the CP packages, which is why there are so few tables available.

I just tried today too, every day from dec 7th dinner to dinner on Dec. 11th. I put in tables of 2, 3 and 4. Nothing!! Absolutely nothing. My Plan B is to try and book it with a Candelight Processional Pkg. on the day they open up. In the meantime I am booking Shulas as my dh has wanted to try it. We have done Yachtsman before also.

I guess I should be happy that we snagged a lunch reservation at Le Cellier last month. It just magically popped up one day while I was looking. Tables for 2 are just about impossible with the seating arrangements they have in there.

I hope you can get an adr. Dont give up. Keep trying.

O.K. I tried today and didnt know about the 190 day thing now. So woe to me. I also tried for a 5 day window Dec 7th to Dec 11th. I tried parties of 2,3 and 4 and lunch and dinner. Zip, Zilch, Nada, nothing.

My Plan B is to try for a candelight package the day they go on sale. Hopefuul alot of people ont want to use 2 ts on the dining plan.

Its really the only adr I truly wanted. I am glad we got to eat there for lunch in May.

O.K. I tried today and didnt know about the 190 day thing now. So woe to me. I also tried for a 5 day window Dec 7th to Dec 11th. I tried parties of 2,3 and 4 and lunch and dinner. Zip, Zilch, Nada, nothing.

My Plan B is to try for a candelight package the day they go on sale. Hopefuul alot of people ont want to use 2 ts on the dining plan.

Its really the only adr I truly wanted. I am glad we got to eat there for lunch in May.

On Monday when I booked there was nothing for the 7th - 121th, The only thing I saw was openings for the 13th and 14th which I took ... With the 190 days it seems they show for the 8th day of your trip or after. Anything earlier or a short trip is next to impossible to find! GOOD LUCK

I tried on line yesterday and it said I had too wait till tomorrow too book so I did what one of the posters said and manually entered my arrival date for 12-8-10 and it let me make all my reservations..............:goodvibes

Got Ohana, Chefs De France & Kona Cafe..The times I wanted too...So glad that is taken care of......:cloud9:

Good luck everyone. Keep trying.....:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter