Le Cellier closed after 13 Aug?

Wonder if Disney was holding some tables for the Eat to the Beat dining packages which would start sometimes in early Sept?
Le Cellier does not generally participate in those packages. I'm not sure if that has changed but it hasn't participated in CP in a very long time.

Something similar seems to be happening again - there's no availability at all between 31st August and the current November dates that I can get to as part of my plus 10. Yet plenty of availability 30th August and earlier.

Definitely something strange going on here...

Something similar seems to be happening again - there's no availability at all between 31st August and the current November dates that I can get to as part of my plus 10. Yet plenty of availability 30th August and earlier.

Definitely something strange going on here...

I hope we're able to book it for our November trip. This place is a wishlist item for someone in our travel party.

I found a phone number for technical support and spoke to someone who was pretty helpful and took the issue away to do some further investigation.

A few hours later, just now, availability seems to all be up and functioning, and I now have my elusive ADR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter