Le Cellier closed after 13 Aug?

andrewilley

GNU Terry Pratchett
I've been trying to make booking for Le Cellier for our late-August trip (our ADR +10 window just opened this morning) but there is no availability from Sunday Aug 13 onwards (at all, no lunch or dinner slots whatsoever, whereas up to Aug 12 it's fine). Is it closed for refurb does anyone know?

Andre

I'm having the same experience. (My 180+10 opened Sunday.) I called, they said to check back; the TA doesn't know of any refurb and I can't find anything posted so maybe dates are just slow to load?

My 180+10 opened this past Tuesday. I had problems with the website (surprise!) so I had to call to make all my ADRs.
We want to eat at LeCellier on August 14 but it was not available. The CM said it just wasn't loaded in the system yet and to keep checking back.

Not likely as they sell out every day. More likely they havent been loaded into the reservation system after that date.

Not likely as they sell out every day. More likely they havent been loaded into the reservation system after that date.

I don't mean closed forever, just wondering if there's a planned refurb that they haven't announced yet. It's unusual for a Disney-owned location to not be loaded onto the system when the booking window opens.

Andre

I don't mean closed forever, just wondering if there's a planned refurb that they haven't announced yet. It's unusual for a Disney-owned location to not be loaded onto the system when the booking window opens.

Andre
No that's not entirely true. The same thing happened to Tony's Town Square about a month ago. Dates were not loaded into the system and some where. its happened before

I've seen this happen where it turns out to be a refurb, but more often it's just that dates were not yet loaded into the system.

Oh man. Our ADR day is on Tuesday and I was hoping to book Le Cellier for late August. :(

Guess I better look for alternatives!!

Oh man. Our ADR day is on Tuesday and I was hoping to book Le Cellier for late August. :(

Guess I better look for alternatives!!

Yachtsmann is pretty good. Also heard good reviews on Boathouse & Stk (although Boathouse & Stk are @ Disney Springs).

Yachtsmann is pretty good. Also heard good reviews on Boathouse & Stk (although Boathouse & Stk are @ Disney Springs).

Oh, we LOVE Yachtsman. Yummmm! But, we were hoping to get back to Le Cellier. It's been a few years. I would replace it with another Epcot restaurant...probably Teppan Edo, since we still haven't eaten there. :)

For you, I'm hoping they load some ressies. For me, I'm hoping for a refurb so we can go somewhere else. :laughing:

Anyone try booking today?

ADR day is tomorrow for me, trying to figure out if I should even try...

Sometimes they take a while to load them into the system. That happened with 'Ohana (another hard to get ADR) for me with my trip back in december. I just checked back several times a day until it was finally loaded. Annoying but better than it being closed or sold out!

I am hoping to book Le Cellier for Aug. 20 and haven't had any luck yet. It's going to be the last stop on our snacking and drinking around the world Anniversary celebration. Fingers crossed.

LeCellier has been loaded into the reservation system. I was just able to make an ADR for August 14.

Wonder if Disney was holding some tables for the Eat to the Beat dining packages which would start sometimes in early Sept?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter