Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

Hey the pictures your son took look great I can't wait to see the ones randy took! looking forward to hearing all about your trip....:goodvibes

Wow Taylor is a mini-Randy! They are awesome pictures :)

What'd Randy say about his mini-me?

You and your DF look amazing in Taylor's pictures :) I can't wait to hear more.

your son did a great job with the pictures! Looking forward to hearing more-

Thanks! I will post more tonight..

Hey the pictures your son took look great I can't wait to see the ones randy took! looking forward to hearing all about your trip....:goodvibes

Me too!

Wow Taylor is a mini-Randy! They are awesome pictures :)

What'd Randy say about his mini-me?

You and your DF look amazing in Taylor's pictures :) I can't wait to hear more.

Thanks! He was so funny at one point he told Taylor to tell us to kiss so Taylor yelled across the dock "KISS!" It was too funny! :lmao:

After the pictures we took the Monorail over to MK for the day and the 4th of July Fireworks. Those were indescribable!! They were so beautiful and 360 degrees around the park and with the music! It brought tears to my eyes! (Yes I am such a sap!) We had dinner at Tony’s and they provided a little Disney magic for Taylor for his birthday::bday:
IMG_1027.jpg

He was so excited! We took all the mickey confetti to bring home for our scrapbook. Taylor got a ton of autographs but this was our favorite of the day! Mr. Smeed was so funny. I told Craig and Taylor to get in the picture and I was about to take the picture and he pointed at me, walked over to me, took my camera and put me into the picture. It was so funny! This is the picture he took:
IMG_1038.jpg

Then one of the CM’s took this picture after he joined us:
IMG_1039.jpg

We got back to our room around 1am and we set the alarm for 6am for our site visit with Diane the next day…well later that morning.

So, we got to Franc’s a little late (what can you expect on 5 hours of sleep) but we were only 15 min late which I think is pretty good! We sat down with Diane for about and hour and half to go all the details of the where, when and how. She gave us a ton of information and answered all our questions! She was so good! Thanks Diane!! :thanks: So, Diane went to get the car for us to take over to the CG after looking at the WP so Craig and I looked around Franc’s and OMG what a ton of awesome stuff in there!! Next, we went into the WP to look around. It was so much “smaller” or better yet intimate than all the pictures I had seen. I thought it was going to huge and it really isn’t…well it’s big but cozy if you know what I mean. We took a couple of pictures of the view, bride and groom rooms:
(Diane is in the bottom right hand corner of this picture)
IMG_1082-1.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

We then went over to CG to look at the Napa Room. Here are the pictures I took of the room and view. You will have to excuse the pinball machines apparently there was some convention or party in there the night before.
IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Diane also took us to see Whitehall since we didn’t have a backup option and she thought this might work for what we are looking for. Here are some pictures we took:
IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

Whitehall is beautiful but we love the Napa Room more. Well after that we said our goodbyes to Diane and we walked over to the GF to see if we could look at a room. We wanted to see one of the rooms on the concierge level because that is where we are hoping to stay during our honeymoon or part of it. They were all booked so we headed back to ASM to get some lunch and then meet up with DVC rep who was going to take us to Saratoga for a tour. Before we went to lunch we stopped by the room and this was waiting for us:
IMG_1095-1.jpg

Taylor was so excited it was a birthday wish from Mickey and Minnie. It was a signed photograph and a balloon! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

So, the DVC van picked us up at 1pm and took us over to Saratoga for a tour of those villas and the new AK villas. Mario our rep, who is so nice, gave us all the details and took us on the tour. The new AK villa’s are gorgeous!!!! Well, we went home to think about it and….. we decided to become members! We are now a proud member of the DVC!!! :cool1: :banana: It is so fantastic!! We are going to use our points for our honeymoon next year and the bonus points they gave us we are using for our planning session!!! :dance3: So, fabulous! We had to rush back to get changed for dinner at 5:30 for the Spirit of Aloha show at the Poly for Taylor’s birthday and then we went golfing at SummerWinter Land after. (Taylor and I tied for first!!)

The next day we went to HS (MGM) for the day! This was my first visit back to the park since the year it opened, Taylor’s very first visit and Craig’s first visit in quite awhile. We had a great time although there were moments of whininess. I think the sleep deprivation was catching up to us and it was so hot that day and the lines were sooooo long. However, we did do the new Toy Story Ride, Tower of Terror and the Muppets Ride which we our most important rides we wanted to do. Taylor also got pulled into the Pixar parade. It was so cute, here are some pics::cutie:
IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

We got dinner and watched Fantasmic! and then headed back to the hotel. The show was awesome! :woohoo: I must say out of all three this one is my favorite with Wishes being an extremely close second. We got back to the hotel about 11 and we were exhausted and we were leaving the next day and I still had to pack us all up! So, I didn’t get to bed until about 12:30am. Also, before we left the next afternoon we were going to Ohana’s for the character breakfast at 8:10am and then going to DVC to do the paperwork! No rest for the weary on this trip! :upsidedow

Our last day arrives and we are exhausted but we get the car packed up and we are on our way to the Poly for the character breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. We ducked out a little early after we got Mickey and Lilo’s autograph and picture so that we could get to our appointment with Mario. Taylor had already gotten Pluto and Stitch’s at MK on Friday. We met up with Mario to sign all the paperwork and we ran late so it was a rush for the airport for Taylor and I to catch our 2pm flight. :moped: :drive: We got to the airport at 12:30pm and Craig dropped us of since his flight was later and her returned the rental car. Taylor and I breezed through check in and security (that was a first!) and we went to have lunch. Craig found us about a 45 mins later for a last goodbye and we were on our way home. :sad1:

Looks like you had a great trip!! Can't wait to see your Epics from Randy!!

The Napa room looks so wonderful, espically with that beautiful view!! I love it!!

Now....let's see that STD!!! ;)

I know I haven't posted in awhile about the status of my planning (bad disbride)so here goes:

We have tentatively booked Stan for our videography! (We are doing the wonderful package that Stan and Randy are beginning in 2009!) We will have final confirmation once our contract is signed in December.

BM (Karen) and I went and ordered her dress yesterday!! (I need to upload the pic). We also looked for flower girl dresses for her daughters', my flower girls, for the wedding but we aren't going to order until next year. They are going to change so much over the next year and half I would be crazy to get them now but here is the picture of the dress we like (the one on the left):

flowergirl_detail.jsp

I have started a template of our STD's in MS Publisher for the magnet part of it but I still have to make the RSVP card and an actual template of what is going to be sent yet. :rolleyes1 That is on my to-do-list for this weekend and I will post after it is done.

I called about the status of my dress and it is back ordered so it won't be in until October!!! :scared1: I am so glad I ordered it early...way early!

Still waiting on E-pics from Randy but hopefully soon!!

I guess I don't have that much more yet.

OHH....please share: what does the "wonderful package" consist of? I'm thinking of using Randy and Stan too!

Those flower girl dresses are so cute!!!! Can't wait to see what std you come up with!

Looks like you had a great trip!! Can't wait to see your Epics from Randy!!

The Napa room looks so wonderful, espically with that beautiful view!! I love it!!

Now....let's see that STD!!! ;)

Thank you! I promise I will let everyone see it as soon as I am done. I am really excited about it. :yay:

OHH....please share: what does the "wonderful package" consist of? I'm thinking of using Randy and Stan too!

Those flower girl dresses are so cute!!!! Can't wait to see what std you come up with!

Here is the thread that led me to it:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1882109

or here is the link directly to Stan's website where it is posted in pdf:
http://www.stvsvideo.com/photovideopackages/photovideopackages.html
username: blu-ray password: magic
HTH!!

Ok here is a sneak peak of what the two possible save the date magnets are going to look like. Let me know which you like better!!

SavetheDateExample2.jpg

or

SavetheDateExample5.jpg

I just got a call from Linda (of Randy and Linda) and she is mailing me my pictures today!!!! :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

I am so excited!! I can't wait to see them! As soon as I get them I will post the pics!!

Aww you must be so excited!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!! Randy is amazing,I'm sure you will be happy with your pictures :)

Aww you must be so excited!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!! Randy is amazing,I'm sure you will be happy with your pictures :)

Thanks Lynn!! I am dying to see them! I think I check his website at least twice a day to see if they are posted there! :rotfl2:

I vote for the purple one too. I also can't wait to see your pics. Congrats on your wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter