• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Laundry... Tide Pods (HE) okay?

Rosanne

DIS Veteran
Specifically we'll be staying at the Poly but I imagine there are other resorts with similar machines. In the past I have brought a little jug with my Tide with Downy to use in the washing machines.

I could do that again but I'm thinking of bringing a few Tide Pods. I'm pretty sure all the washers are High Efficiency and I have HE Tide Pods. I don't care for the detergent you can buy on the spot in the laundry facilities.

Has anyone successfully used Tide Pods and are there any recommendations on how to use them for these washing machines? I'm not the best at using unfamiliar machines but I have to go straight to work the next morning when I get home so I don't want 8 days of dirty clothes to deal with.

Thanks!!!

We stay at Kidani Village, and I always use Tide Pods. Much easier for travel. Never had a problem.

Not Tide, but I use the Gain HE pods in many of the different laundry room washing machines and have never had an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter