Laughable AP Offer Mon - Wed up to May 25th

But people will pay it. Brainwashed.
I think many people pay it because they want to book fastpasses 60 days out, extra magic hours and Disney trasportation, not because they are fooled that the All Stars are anything special. Those were the reasons I booked it though saw today that the B resort, through Mousesavers, would cost about the same so am thinking of switching.

Curious BigredNole, what $79 resort do you have booked?

I was also firmly in the on-site camp, but we planned a last-minute trip (after not going for a few years)last fall,and I couldn't hack the Dis prices. We bought a week at a Calif. timeshare two years ago, and my eyes have been opened to the timeshare deals.
So, we stayed at WBC last year and loved it, esp the space. There are timeshare resale agencies you can use. Call Wholesale HOliday Rentals, that's who I used and they were great. Vacation Upgrades is another. You can also check ebay. Remember, prices are lower within 60 days of travel, so if you can wait, that's a great way to go.
Our timeshare makes our trips so affordable. We usually trade into Vacation Village at Parkway through an RCI exchange or purchase an RCI Extra Vacation. We've also done Wyndham Bonnet Creek, but VV@P is a much cheaper trade for us without sacrificing decor, space, amenities (just no restaurant/bar) or proximity.

Last edited:

I stayed in a 2 bedroom unit of the West Village section of Orange Lake last year and loved it. This year I found an owner to rent a 2bedroom unit in the River Island section. I am very excited. It appears DD11 isn't interested in going to Disney so that will save a ton. She wants to drive to Tampa and do a day or two at Busch Gardens because she has never been there. We often go to Clearwater Beach, but this year she wants Busch Gardens. A few Rollercoasters are on her vacation agenda. There is a discount that I get from my employer and discovered I can get unlimited visits for 14 days at Seaworld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. The tickets are less that $150/pp. So I think we are skipping Disney again this year and just enjoying other stuff. I looked at the Rollercoasters she has in mind. :scared1: She will have DH and her cousin to enjoy all of that with. I can't do those types of rides. :sad2:

I stayed in a 2 bedroom unit of the West Village section of Orange Lake last year and loved it. This year I found an owner to rent a 2bedroom unit in the River Island section. I am very excited. It appears DD11 isn't interested in going to Disney so that will save a ton. She wants to drive to Tampa and do a day or two at Busch Gardens because she has never been there. We often go to Clearwater Beach, but this year she wants Busch Gardens. A few Rollercoasters are on her vacation agenda. There is a discount that I get from my employer and discovered I can get unlimited visits for 14 days at Seaworld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. The tickets are less that $150/pp. So I think we are skipping Disney again this year and just enjoying other stuff. I looked at the Rollercoasters she has in mind. :scared1: She will have DH and her cousin to enjoy all of that with. I can't do those types of rides. :sad2:
I envy you. The only time my granddaughter, 12, wants to skip Disney is if we can go to Japan for Disney.

I envy you. The only time my granddaughter, 12, wants to skip Disney is if we can go to Japan for Disney.

:rotfl:

My DD11 doesn't have the "normal" appreciation for Disney. She likes the parades in MK, she likes the ride "Soarin' in Epcot. She likes "A Bug Life" and Kali River Rapids in AKL. The likes the walk around Epcot of the different countries. But when it comes to rides and amusements there aren't enough to hold her interest. There's only so many princesses or characters she wants to see. She enjoys ending the night with fireworks and a character meal for dinner is what she prefers. Other than that, she'd rather spend her day doing poolside activities at a timeshare resort. Yes, I'm lucky !!! :banana:

$150 per person is a terrific deal!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter