Late fall 2021 discounts?

leebee

DIS Veteran
DD is honeymooning in Disney the first week of Nov. 2021, staying at Coronado Springs. Any guesses on when or if Disney will drop a discount for this time period? We have a TA on it, but I'm watching the boards anyhow- we have NEVER paid full price for a Disney trip and following a wedding is NOT the time to start paying rack rates, hahaha!

Following this thread. I am wondering the same thing. We are scheduled to stay at the grand in December and I am curious to see if any offers will be released. *fingers crossed* . I would take anything at this point. Just hate the idea of paying full price. 😩 Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Hoping for something for Columbus day weekend. Not very hopeful though. I REALLY don't want to pay rack rate for Beach Club, but I also don't want to give up BC during Food and Wine :sad:

Historically they seem to release around mid July for this time frame. I’m waiting too. Booked at rack rate for AoA suite in November for 10 days and the rate is killing me!

We are hoping for one as well, we have POP booked 11/3-11/9 right now, but would really love to get a discount for that time period! Fingers crossed

Waiting too. I miss the old days when we would hear of something coming before it was released so it wasn't so long waiting we are in the last 1/2 of July now. I've never had to wait this long for some sort of discount.

In the past, when would they announce these room discounts? The summer ones have been out for a bit now.
Mandi321 is right, normally mid July. However they just released an offer for AP discount, only good for like a month long period end of aug to end of sept.....I don't believe that an AP discount is normally that late coming out.....so it may be a while.....or not at all😭. We were hoping for one too

I have been watching availability for Thanksgiving weekend and part of the week after. There is way more availability then just a week ago. I am not sure if it is people canceling or Disney adding more rooms into inventory. I am really hoping for a discount or not sure we are going to go at the current prices.

I am hoping for an October room only discount code. I am currently booked at POR. As the summer went on, room availability there definitely seemed to increase for the weekend we have booked. I just assumed that Disney had opened more rooms. But who knows??? Maybe the rising Covid cases had something to do with it???

I am really surprised no discounts have yet been released past September! I was expecting some sort of special offer to be announced by mid-July based on when they've come out in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!