Late check-out?

I have asked several times at Royal PAcific and HArd Rock and have always been denied.

I have requested a late check out nearly every time we have stayed (mostly at HRH), and only once was I not granted it. Usually, they can accommodate an hour, but anything beyond that is going to cost an extra charge.

I've always been able to get the hour without issue.

Anything more than that I've had a 50\50 mix of success, I really miss the Lowes Loyalty program with its 4PM checkout.

That said you still have access to the hotel for the day and can use the locker rooms etc.. I never have done that - but they always mention it.

I have been denied any extra time at CBBR and Aventura. The reason given is the hotel is fully booked. I have used the locker room after swimming in the pool after checkout, but obviously luggage has to be held at bell services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter